• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Worth noting that the likes of George Floyd won't show up on that graph, he wasn't shot to death by police, he was suffocated by them and he isn't the only one. There's a reason "I can't breathe" has

Iirc the cases he’s bringing against these states won’t go to the Federal Supreme Court but those states Supreme Court. The most that would happen from that is perhaps a recount, as it’s complete fuck

They are simultaneously too ineffective to stop Trump when he succeeds and too powerful to overcome whenever he fails to deliver. Just like "antifa", which are both a terrifying scourge that law enfor

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

To be clear, as I thought I originally was, these are the claims being made and which I expect to become central to what their argument :lol:

Well no, you said they were credible claims. As far as I can tell, they're not evidenced at all,.just like everything else that comes out of Trump's mouth or his cronies. 

13 minutes ago, Renton said:

Well no, you said they were credible claims. As far as I can tell, they're not evidenced at all,.just like everything else that comes out of Trump's mouth or his cronies. 

I'm not going to bother getting into this as everyone has had their fun already, suffice to say that one claim I shot down myself and that the overall thrust I was going for was "these are the arguments being put forward".

Have at it though ;)

Just had 5Live on in the car, and the presenter is quizzing a former adviser to Biden, and basically her line of questioning was "Well yeah, I know Trump has been saying the things thst he's been saying today about irregularities and calling the election into question, but don't forget it was Biden that went out and made a speech first, so is there not an argument that he started it?"

I mean fucking hell. Is that really what you think your job is, and if so why haven't you quit? 

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Did Biden declare victory and then call the whole thing into question? I must have missed that :lol:

He called for all votes to be counted, which enraged Trump. I mean fucking hell, how can nearly half of America support this arsehole? Its incredible. 

7 minutes ago, Alex said:

Stopped taking BBC news seriously years ago but they seem to be scraping the barrel of late. Biden’s and Trump’s speeches could barely be more different in tone 

I kept flipping over to CNN to get a more balanced view. 

( I’m not joking either :lol:). 

28 minutes ago, Bizza said:

BBC News is a fucking joke nowadays.

What I’ve noticed about their analysis of this election since the results have started coming in is that they’re way behind so many other outlets. They’ve been saying more or less the same thing for about 6 hours. 

Edited by Alex
25 minutes ago, Alex said:

What I’ve noticed about their analysis of this election since the results have started coming in is that they’re way behind so many other outlets. They’ve been saying more or less the same thing for about 6 hours. 

They still haven’t called Wisconsin for Biden despite everyone else doing so at least 30 minutes ago.

• Like 1

So Biden has won the most ever votes in a US election, despite massive voter suppression and half the country being complete fuck nuts. I think he will win the EC quite comfortably. WI, MI and possibly PA bagged, still got a chance in GA. Given the circumstances, he's done alright imo. 

• Like 1
  • Andrew changed the title to President Biden