President Biden

Happy Face

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/why-fivethirtyeight-gave-trump-a-better-chance-than-almost-anyone-else/

five thirty eight provide some of the most respected (or least ridiculed) polling analysis.  They refer to the 1% figure, but gave him a 29% chance.

If the election was run 3 times he'd win 1.

Polls aren't about media opinion or being out of touch though.  They're about asking the public their opinion and collating a representative view that most closely resembles reality.  Polls can't ever predict the future though, only report intention.  Only exit polls reflect how people voted.

If you're complaining about partisan hacks inflating or reducing someones chances then, again,  that's life.

Fair enough.

Fair enough then - and yes, people like Alex Jones are a problem for sure. They're speaking into their own echo chambers and objective analysis within these groups becomes near impossible. But this happens on the left too. Even in the centre I'd argue. People aren't exposed to a sufficient range of views any more, so we don't have debate, we just have isolated whining.

To be honest it wasn't blaming / crediting them as such for Trump's victory as there's much more to it than that, it's more just a depressing trend of people (ironically the types that love the phrase 'sheeple' etc.) being so utterly convinced about certain things based on the scantest of evidence from those types of chancers. To a degree Brexit was another example, i.e. lets ignore the facts and believe the likes of Farage, Gove and Johnson. Even though it doesn't take much to work out most of their purported beliefs were just about their own political gain

To be honest it wasn't blaming / crediting them as such for Trump's victory as there's much more to it than that, it's more just a depressing trend of people (ironically the types that love the phrase 'sheeple' etc.) being so utterly convinced about certain things based on the scantest of evidence from those types of chancers. To a degree Brexit was another example, i.e. lets ignore the facts and believe the likes of Farage, Gove and Johnson. Even though it doesn't take much to work out most of their purported beliefs were just about their own political gain

I think to enter into that line of thought you need to be disenfranchised to begin with. It's probably quite similar to how Islamic terrorism happens actually (controversially, on here). People radicalise when they're disenfranchised with the status quo, and they become easily propagandised. I could see that being a key component.

Milo laying it down. Panel scandalized. :lol: Black geezer says Trump was working with Russia and Wikileaks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qd1c6r4An-c

Milo's been sacked from the CPAC conference and had his book deal rescinded for advocating for paedophiles....

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/20/milo-yiannopoulos-denies-supporting-paedophilia-cpac-online-video

That black geezer is Malcolm Nance who also said the Clinton emails were riddled with obvious forgeries, but if they weren't forgeries then they were just exerpts that made them look worse than they are (despite wikileaks getting stick for providing EVERYTHING and never excerpting/editing).

Real Time's been a shambles for a while.

Gosh he's been a very strong critic of  Pedos in the past. I very much doubt he was condoning it. First Trump and his own version of 'Piss Christ' and now Milo and his Oscar Wilde moment. Bet the Democrats are seething. ;)

There never really was a book deal he always goes on about that.

Bill Maher laughing at Ruby Ridge (kid getting his arm shot off while running away) and the dog sprayed with M16 fire is where all this lark started.

Edited by Park Life

The Milo thing is disturbing. He has made a defensive response to this already which seems to hold some weight but I'd need to see the original video I guess. I'm sure it'll be everywhere in due course.

That's pewdiepie and now Milo. Who next?

Bozo the clown?

Does he have a large alternative media platform that the status quo could find threatening?

I'm not going to prejudge the Milo one until I see the video but the PDP one was a character assassination.

Does he have a large alternative media platform that the status quo could find threatening?

I'm not going to prejudge the Milo one until I see the video but the PDP one was a character assassination.

No , just a horrible racist that companies are within their rights to disassociate from ;)

You're seeing coordinated attacks by the "status quo" or the " mainstream media " at every turn.

Milo is just a cunt, and his accumulated twattery leaves him with fewer platforms to spout his nonsense.

Milo is nothing but a jumped up internet troll with a bit more charisma than the usual bedroom dwellers. This however is pretty shocking:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/20/british-muslim-teacher-denied-entry-to-us-on-school-trip?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

There's talk of a lads weekend away in Vegas sometime in the next year, all my mates are up for it bar a lad called Asseek Choudrhay, who is favouring Butlins in Bognor... :huh:

Milo is nothing but a jumped up internet troll with a bit more charisma than the usual bedroom dwellers. This however is pretty shocking:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/20/british-muslim-teacher-denied-entry-to-us-on-school-trip?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

There's talk of a lads weekend away in Vegas sometime in the next year, all my mates are up for it bar a lad called Asseek Choudrhay, who is favouring Butlins in Bognor... :huh:

This teacher in that piece is a British Muslim, not even from one of the 7 countries affected by the ban. So a brown skinned Muslim was subject to a random security check. What a coincidence.

I doubt that it was purely because he was a muslim. It's possible that someone else with the same name was on a no fly list and they were taking no chances. This is nothing new and certainly not Trump related.

Edit: Though the 'random' security check was probably racially motivated.

Edited by ewerk

This teacher in that piece is a British Muslim, not even from one of the 7 countries affected by the ban. So a brown skinned Muslim was subject to a random security check. What a coincidence.

Boris reassured British Muslims from the dispatch box in the House of Commons that this wouldn't happen when the executive order came in. It's been suspended by two levels of the US judiciary system. This is pretty worrying to be honest. What group will they pick on next?...

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden