President Biden

Happy Face

then you've got him talking of a trade war with china and raising the stakes in the south china sea. but hilllary would be much worse for global stability, obvs.

And North Korea. But of most concern is the fact he fucking loses it every time someone so much as makes a negative tweet about him. At a time we need cool heads we have this manchild in charge. I'd probably be more concerned if it were not for the fact I think even the POTUS dies not have absolute power in the states. If necessary, he will be stopped.

You're making yourself look silly here.

You're lapping up all that "back of the queue" shit aren't you?

Of course we're going to be back of the queue, we don't make anything the Americans want and are relatively tiny. With Trumps isolationist tendencies things are going to be worse, not better. Obama was stating facts.

I can never work out if you are pro or anti Brexit anyway, you seem to change your mind daily.

You lot need to get over the idea that there is only one truth and one way to see the world. Geopolitics is much more nuanced and complex for that.

Edited by Park Life

You lot need to get over the idea that there is only one truth and one way to see the world. Geopolitics is much more nuanced and complex for that.

I am all to aware of that. I don't think Trump is though.

You're lapping up all that "back of the queue" shit aren't you?

Of course we're going to be back of the queue, we don't make anything the Americans want and are relatively tiny. With Trumps isolationist tendencies things are going to be worse, not better. Obama was stating facts.

I can never work out if you are pro or anti Brexit anyway, you seem to change your mind daily.

It's wild I know but I can see both sides. :D

I am all to aware of that. I don't think Trump is though.

With reg to Russia he's trying to do the right thing. Like Obama and Syria they both understand the catastrophic implications of going to war with Russia. Perhaps even the end of life on this planet.

But it comes down to a dichotomous choice. By constantly changing your view you just come across as contrary.

You come across as blindsided partisan. Different things work at different times and the truth is beholden to power. Dominant narratives are emptied of recourse as duality is pregnant with possibility.

Seriously mate I could take you apart without even firing up my third hard drive. :D

You and Gloom are like children to me.

Edited by Park Life

You come across as blindsided partisan. Different things work at different times and the truth is beholden to power. Dominant narratives are emptied of recourse as duality is pregnant with possibility.

Seriously mate I could take you apart without even firing up my third hard drive. :D

You and Gloom are like children to me.

you're like that eccentric uncle with early onset dementia 

Edited by Dr Gloom

It's wild I know but I can see both sides. :D

you are as partisan as anyone on here. your colours are firmly nailed in trump's mast. you said as much early on in this thread. 

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden