2017 GE 1

Kevin Carr's Gloves

1 minute ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

I think the walking away without a deal stuff is the correct negotiating stance tbh. It'd leave them pretty vulnerable if they let on that they want any deal that they can get

We make up 16% of the EU's export market. They make up 44% of ours. Who do you think the no deal scenario would hurt more?

3 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Genuinely think whoever introduced The West Wing to CT should be put in prison for life.

That and lynard syknard.

8 minutes ago, ewerk said:

We make up 16% of the EU's export market. They make up 44% of ours. Who do you think the no deal scenario would hurt more?

Any scenario is going to hurt us more than the EU, it's a shit show. And walking away with no deal would be a ridiculous thing to do and I'm not suggesting otherwise. There isn't an ideal negotiating stance because of the shit position the thick arseholes in our country have put us in - however if we don't at least suggest we'd walk away rather than accept a bad deal then we're showing our weakness early on. It's just posturing

Edited by TheGingerQuiff

54 minutes ago, adios said:

I've been on #teamparky since the announcement of the snap election.

If Labour manages to form some sort of coalition, I'll be in full-on Illuminati mode.

Only place to be rasta. :D

51 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

But if Brexit wasn't there, Labour's manifesto still would be. We've bet the farm on Brexit to fix a problem that someone like Corbyn (or with his policies at least) could have done. Which is really disappointing, especially given that the scenarios for Brexit benefitting us in the short to medium term are thin on the ground no matter who is supposed to be delivering it.

It almost sounds as if you're saying that we need the Tories to see through Brexit because it was a stupid idea with loads of risk attached to it, and they will minimise the damage. Because if we thought Brexit was going to be a massive success, surely Labour's 'fix society' manifesto would be appealing.

Maybe if Milliband had been brave enough to put forward this manifesto and was Jewish, there would be peace and harmony in the world.

3 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Maybe if Milliband had been brave enough to put forward this manifesto and was Jewish, there would be peace and harmony in the world.

He is Jewish. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

What the fuck was he doing eating bacon then :lol:

You'll notice the trouble he had with it. ;)

Family are Russian or Polish Jews or summink.

''His mother, Marion Kozak, a human rights campaigner and early CND member, is a Polish Jew ..........''

It all runs from the mothers side.

Edited by Park Life

I'm finding it funny how much she's melting down. Cameron was a cunt but polished - May is just shit. 

I think Corbyn's ran a decent campaign so far but they will lose. I wouldn't then be surprised if May is replaced within a couple of years as even cunts realise what a shit show she is. 

9 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Aye, but he's an atheist 

Kabbalah doesn't believe in a God but rather some kind of architect 'Universal A.I.'. Lot of Jews are atheists in the technical sense.

David Cameron

''The great-great-grandson of Emile Levita, a German-Jewish émigré banker who came to Britain in 1871, had sown the seeds for what will inevitably come to be seen as the stand-out Jewish legacy of his six years as Prime Minister.''

Edited by Park Life

6 minutes ago, NJS said:

I'm finding it funny how much she's melting down. Cameron was a cunt but polished - May is just shit. 

I think Corbyn's ran a decent campaign so far but they will lose. I wouldn't then be surprised if May is replaced within a couple of years as even cunts realise what a shit show she is. 

And then our new leader can break their promise and call another early election to get a "mandate" and we get to do this all over again! :boogie:

1 minute ago, Meenzer said:

And then our new leader can break their promise and call another early election to get a "mandate" and we get to do this all over again! :boogie:

It will take about 7 years to sort out. By then everyone will have forgotten what it was all about.

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

May can't even string a sentence together yet CT thinks she'd be super at the old negotiating.

Rattled is the word isn't it.

Totally fucked by the first question she was asked and never recovered.

:lol:

Just watched park's earlier video of May as well as ewerk's.

Again, pathetic. To launch a manifesto and then backtrack immediately shows us exactly how the EU negotiation will go. It'll be a shambles with May caught between a demanding public and an intransigent EU.

• Like 1

Its not going all that well for the PM is it?

Wonder if the headlines tomorrow will be as big and bold as Corbyn failing to condemn the bombings that he did in condemn.

5 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

CT, broader party objectives aside, it must be starting to become clear that May is useless.

Not at all, you're reading too much into a "wobbly weekend". She has the backing of her party and fantastic personal approval ratings. Two things Corbyn would kill for.