The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread 2018 -2019

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can we just get something clear. Toontastic.net isn't like these other forums where you can just waltz in and suddenly make friends with people. We're snobby, rather perpetual and overall cliquey. 

Aye cheers man, may as well sack the chemo off now

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

brilliant. let's sell one of the few success stories to emerge from another shit show of a season, who only just signed a permanent deal with us :lol:

Might have had enough of the "thrills & spills" of the Ashley rollercoaster.

3 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

brilliant. let's sell one of the few success stories to emerge from another shit show of a season, who only just signed a permanent deal with us :lol:

It's not gunna happen. Sky know fuck all, apply the same logic to bad news as you would to good.

Anderlecht have supposed to have put in a bid for Mitro

Leicester will let Islam Slimani on loan to a foreign club and Monaco are interested, according to Sky sources.

Newcastle made a move for the striker last night after missing out on Daniel Sturridge but Leicester don't want him to go on loan to another Premier League club.

Edited by trooper

I think the interest from WBA is last week’s news. I doubt they will sign him as well.

Also as Dortmund have sold Aubameyang and lost Yarmolenko for a couple of weeks because of an injury I doubt they will let Schürrle go.

there hasn’t been anything about a transfer since last week

BENITEZ STILL CONFIDENT OF LANDING STRIKER

Newcastle boss Rafael Benitez has still not given up hope of landing the striker he desperately wants with the January transfer window entering its final few hours.

"We have some time and we have an important game tomorrow, I will not talk about the window. I will concentrate on the game and ensure we will not lose focus on that," Benitez said in his press conference today.

"We still have time I am confident we can do something. I will not spend too much time speaking about that.

"Yes, we are working on names and we have worked for one month, longer than one month. The last month we have worked on the names we had on the list, we still have some time."

8 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

This is all geared up for another thoroughly miserable transfer deadline day. I fully expect Sky to make up a rumour at 8pm to get our hopes up.

Btw, lose tomorrow and we only have 8 games left against teams not in the top 6. We would need to win 5, draw 2, lose 1 to hit 40 points 

:lol: The lose to relegation rivals / no new signings double whammy