The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread 2018 -2019

Anorthernsoul

14 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

fits the profile of young with sell on potential. £16m seems excessive for an under 21 international playing in the championship though, even in today's crazy market. 

Is it though?

5 minutes ago, Park Life said:

He'll put in a transfer request innit. Norwich need to sell some players.

He wants to come here apparently he's knocked back Palace it looks like the valuation is the sticking point

1 minute ago, trooper said:

He wants to come here apparently he's knocked back Palace it looks like the valuation is the sticking point

The player himself in this case will push this through imo.

14 minutes ago, trooper said:

Him and his brother are MASSIVE fans apparently

DEXjs6HXoAED34-.jpg

1 minute ago, The Fish said:

Him and his brother are MASSIVE fans apparently

DEXjs6HXoAED34-.jpg

Not sure he has the physique to make it in this league tbh.

i'd be very dissapointed if this doesnt happen knowing the player wants to come Rafa wants him the value seems to be the only issue stopping it from happening.

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

sounds like rafa might prefer gouffran anyway, going on the comments regarding the defensive side of the game

Makes sense to have a reliable if unspectacular player who you trust to do the boring rudimentary work, should your new signings falter, get injured or flop?

Edited by The Fish

Was going to make the obvious joke about the simplest team to spell in that league but literally every name looks like a case for Bletchley Park.

54 minutes ago, ewerk said:

He's in talks with some Turkish club whose name I can't spell.

Burkina Fasospor Delight?

Totes jelly of that sweet move if it comes off, he'll be a real treat.

2 hours ago, The Fish said:

from norwich supporting mates.

The cons don't sound like much of an issue that Rafa couldn't work on.  I didn't see him much for Norwich but remember his name being mentioned quite a few times with goals on channel 5.  I saw him a couple of times for the U21's though and he looked excellent.

I'll be disappointed if we can't pull this off seeing as he seems very keen to come and Rafa seems keen to want him.  Personally I'd prefer to see us sign players with top level experience but as long as we can keep Rafa happy that'll be enough for me.