Other Games 18/19

8 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Every game they fuck off at 85 minutes. Whether the game is in the balance or not. Day tripping cunts.

The city fans just chanted 'were the fans from Manchester' :lol'

39 minutes ago, ewerk said:

It’s almost like replacing diet Klopp with Klopp Zero wasn’t a good idea.

There are still chances for  Cherry Klopp, New Klopp and Vanilla Klopp to succeed then.

• Haha 3

Not sure if anyone else is watching this game with the NBC Yank Wank commentary but Kevin Kilbane, a player who was, to be charitable, shite, is doing his usual act of criticising world class footballers for not making the correct decision in lightning fast circumstances. “He should have hit that difficult to control, bouncing ball first time with his weak foot across the six yard box with perfect precision for Son to elude two defenders and a charging goalkeeper” It would have taken him 5 touches on his strong foot to get the thing under control. Useless fake Irish, Mackem bellend.

• Haha 2

:lol: Aye he is a bellend.

The upside of NBC is that they put every single match either on TV or on their streaming service, the downside is you have to sometimes listen to Kilbane. 

The thing I’m most surprised about is “the two Robbies” (I knarr) Robbie Mustoe and Robbie Earle are actually somewhat decent pundits, I think since they didn’t play for the ‘big’ sides helps as they don’t just spout on and favour the usual sides. They do unfortunately often have this utter dickhead that joins them that I think played in the MLS called Kyle Martino on, he’s usually the cheer leader for “United” and co. 

• Like 1

Thank fuck Man City managed to win that. Burnley seemed pretty determined to spoil the party, hopefully we do the same with a better result against Liverpool. 

I genuinely can’t take Solksjaer seriously as Manchester United manager btw :lol: what a little cunt of a bloke. 

• Like 1

Just now, Tom said:

Aye he looks like a child that’s spent three years in the bath water so his skins gone all weird.

Speaks like an utter gimp an all.

:lol: Aye, he constantly comes across smug as fuck. It’s just a shame they can’t finish lower than 6th. 

I'm in two minds - I think it was somehow right but I would have loved it if we'd scored like that and didn't give the goal back - especially if it was against a team which involves John Terry.