Jump to content
Sonatine

Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Recommended Posts

Apologies if this has been mentioned elsewhere, but Pardew has a new job as manager of ADO Den Haag. Struggling Dutch side.

 

On an initial deal until the end of the season since his star has fallen so far that even previously unheard of Dutch teams won't give him a long term deal.

 

The king is dead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Rayvin said:

Apologies if this has been mentioned elsewhere, but Pardew has a new job as manager of ADO Den Haag. Struggling Dutch side.

 

On an initial deal until the end of the season since his star has fallen so far that even previously unheard of Dutch teams won't give him a long term deal.

 

The king is dead.


NUFC played ADO in a pre season friendly in August 2012. Mags were invited into the supporters club bar for drinks and an impromptu game of football broke out between them and some 11 year olds on the grass outside. The Dutch 11 year olds proved to be a stern test for the mostly early middle aged visitors to say the least :lol:

 

It was the day team GB won 3 golds in 10 mins in athletics at the current West Ham football ground. Maybe some TT posters hadn’t heard of them because at the time they were somewhere in China hiding behind a sofa shoved up against the front door of their apartment? :D 

 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:


NUFC played ADO in a pre season friendly in August 2012. Mags were invited into the supporters club bar for drinks and an impromptu game of football broke out between them and some 11 year olds on the grass outside. The Dutch 11 year olds proved to be a stern test for the mostly early middle aged visitors to say the least :lol:

 

It was the day team GB won 3 golds in 10 mins in athletics at the current West Ham football ground. Maybe some TT posters hadn’t heard of them because at the time they were somewhere in China hiding behind a sofa shoved up against the front door of their apartment? :D 

 

So you’re saying we... have a special connection?

 

Anyone know when they play Feyenoord?

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ewerk said:

So you’re saying we... have a special connection?

 

Anyone know when they play Feyenoord?

 

Afraid not. We were informed that ADO have a special relationship with Swansea. A former ADO  director theirs ended up on the board at Swansea. That was good enough for them...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


Recent tweets

Toontastic Facebook

Donate to Toontastic

Keeping the lights on since... well ages ago
TT-Staff


×