World Cup 2018

Meenzer

3 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

Mind, it's going to be a shame when this decent tournament ends with Brazil boring their way to the title without ever having to hit top gear.

:lol: I was thinking along the same lines (and I'm always right)

Just now, adios said:

Not as boring as you lot winning it.  I'd have to move to darkest Africa to get away from you. 

It would be top bantz all round like. I cringe at lots of England fans and we are, on the whole, utterly shite. Be worth it to see Ant's reaction though ;)

• Haha 2

Just now, Howay said:

It’ll be a big blow to Neymar’s legacy when he spends 90 minutes in Phil Jones back pocket. 

With Jones subsequently renaming himself Gurninho 

• Haha 1

I hate the idea of these play-acting cunts winning it, but they look the only team to have really shown up so far.

1 minute ago, adios said:

I hate the idea of these play-acting cunts winning it, but they look the only team to have really shown up so far.

Aye, although I thought France were good and the 4-3 totally flattered Argentina. When you look at the other half of the draw to England though, you'd put Belgium and Uruguay at their level at the very least so it's difficult to see the winners not coming from that side. I half expect us to go out tomorrow night anyway tbh

14 minutes ago, Alex said:

Aye, although I thought France were good and the 4-3 totally flattered Argentina. When you look at the other half of the draw to England though, you'd put Belgium and Uruguay at their level at the very least so it's difficult to see the winners not coming from that side. I half expect us to go out tomorrow night anyway tbh

Agree with all of this. If England can get past Colombia I’d start getting excited, as although Switzerland look decent I’d fancy England. I think Croatia would do us in a semi final though. 

I’d love to burst Russia in a semi final though, the doping cunts. 

• Haha 1

:lol:  I'd actually quite like Russia to win the whole thing.

I think Frankie Boyle's show might have warmed me to them, the homophobic, misogynistic shithouses.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I like how Martin Keown can say something quite racist every so often but nobody notices because he’s so boring.

”He nips in there” was the latest one

Irish commentator just described Japan's defence as "compact and efficient" which I enjoyed.