Rafa's Beef Curtain Eating Loons v Crystal Palace - Sunday 4th Feb - 14:15 - Sky

wykikitoon

Aye there is FUCK all confidence in them and when you're getting soft pens like that against you I dont blame em at times.

Why was Kenedy taken off?  I know he fluffed a through ball like.  I was listening on the Wireless, albeit to that brummie cunt Claridge.

12 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Aye there is FUCK all confidence in them and when you're getting soft pens like that against you I dont blame em at times.

Why was Kenedy taken off?  I know he fluffed a through ball like.  I was listening on the Wireless, albeit to that brummie cunt Claridge.

Not match fit I assume, he’s not started many matches for Chelsea 

37 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

He's from Portsmouth / South Coast isn't he? He fucking hates us like for some reason.

Dropping points when you shouldn't have will nearly always bite you in the arse at a later day when it counts.

If Joselu had scored the penalty and Clark not given the penalty, those lost 4 points would have put us in 11th place and softened the relegation woes.

9 minutes ago, Noelie said:

Dropping points when you shouldn't have will nearly always bite you in the arse at a later day when it counts.

If Joselu had scored the penalty and Clark not given the penalty, those lost 4 points would have put us in 11th place and softened the relegation woes.

Well observed.

5 hours ago, Alex said:

Mid-level PL player at best

Which still makes him better than anything we’ve got :lol:

I honestly thought he should be at a better club than palace going on what I saw yesterday - he looked a real handful - but I don’t watch him week in week out so I might be wrong. 

12 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

Which still makes him better than anything we’ve got :lol:

I honestly thought he should be at a better club than palace going on what I saw yesterday - he looked a real handful - but I don’t watch him week in week out so I might be wrong. 

He'd obviously get into our side but he's nothing special. Those two things aren't mutually exclusive ;)

1 minute ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I am speaking from absolutely no experience here but I can imagine him being a homer. That’s homER.

Aye. Mind, so was Solano and how we could do with a footballer like that.