Jump to content
Tdansmith

Bournemouth Vs NEWCASTLE UNITED 24/02/2018 vitality stadium KO 300pm

Recommended Posts

Just now, Kid Dynamite said:

And to rub it in the Mackems equalise in the 96th min

A point is a lot better for us than them in the grand scheme of things but it doesn't really feel like that right now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Should have taken 6 points off these cunts to be fair, battered them at home and couldn't score and ended up losing in the last minute. Created more than enough chances when it was 2-0 to have walked away with 3 points here. Starting to hate playing these average cunts TBH.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That equalising goal means we’re 15th instead of 10th. How crucial could those two points be by the end of the season? It’s so tight down there 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Should have taken 6 points off these cunts to be fair, battered them at home and couldn't score and ended up losing in the last minute. Created more than enough chances when it was 2-0 to have walked away with 3 points here. Starting to hate playing these average cunts TBH.

Imagine if a striker had been brought in at the start of the season, or at the start of January, or a fit one at the last minute...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually turned the stream off for the last 10mins as I could see what was coming. 

 

How many times have we battered teams in the first half this season, only to invite pressure for the 2nd half and draw or lose. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kid Dynamite said:

I actually turned the stream off for the last 10mins as I could see what was coming. 

 

How many times have we battered teams in the first half this season, only to invite pressure for the 2nd half and draw or lose. 

I blame you tbh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

That equalising goal means we’re 15th instead of 10th. How crucial could those two points be by the end of the season? It’s so tight down there 

Im more worried about the next 3 games which includes Liverpool away and Spurs away. We could be looking sick by then. The Huddersfield, West Brom and Southampton games are massive 

Edited by Kid Dynamite

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We should have taken 6 points off this lot, instead we've got 1. Credit to their perseverance and temperament, reverse to our ability to kill off games and make the most of our chances.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I actually turned the stream off for the last 10mins as I could see what was coming. 

 

Quite the reception you have there, most turn the stream on to see what's coming.

 

Now where's my coat?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

Anfield. Twenty odd years since we've won there. Nowt to worry about, then.

 

We'll give away a penalty, 2 or 3-0 in the end with sweet FA posession.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Well a couple of positives.

We didnt get beat and Gayle scored twice which is a bonus considering we probably wont get to see Salami play in black and white........

I'm still very confident we will stay up, Rafa's teams always finish the season strongly and Slimani will play a big part in keeping us up. Nee botha

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


Recent tweets

Toontastic Facebook

Donate to Toontastic

Keeping the lights on since... well ages ago
TT-Staff


×