Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

The Lake House. Maybe I was just in a soppy mood but I really went for this, despite the obvious time travel paradoxes and the whiff of lunacy about the whole thing. Still not buying Keanu Reeves as a Proper Actor, but I was surprised at how many facial expressions Sandra Bullock can do. Beautifully filmed an' arl.

178627[/snapback]

Try the original.

178630[/snapback]

I always tell myself that when I watch remakes, but I can never be arsed. Perfect non-questioning Hollywood customer tbh.

Miami Vice. Sorry Fish.

I take it back. WHAT A STEAMING PILE OF SHIT. At least 6 people left during the movie. Michael Mann should be banned for 10 years for such gashness. Hang your head in shame.

Edited by Holden McGroin

Either a tepid glob of jism or a work of comedic genius depending on who you listen to.

179860[/snapback]

I agree with both of those interpretations depending on my mood. There's some classic moments & characters regardless.

Either a tepid glob of jism or a work of comedic genius depending on who you listen to.

179860[/snapback]

I agree with both of those interpretations depending on my mood. There's some classic moments & characters regardless.

179870[/snapback]

napoleon%20kip%20love%20connection.JPG

"I've been chatting online with babes all day."

<_<

The dance scene has got to be up there in cinematic history now.

On a similar note Podium, French film about a washed out Claude Francoise impersonator (played by the psycho out of Man Bites Dog!), has a similarly hilarious dance scene.

<_<

The dance scene has got to be up there in cinematic history now. 

On a similar note Podium, French film about a washed out Claude Francoise impersonator (played by the psycho out of Man Bites Dog!), has a similarly hilarious dance scene.

179876[/snapback]

Cheers, I might give that a go. Man Bites Dog was class, especially him.

Watched Gladiator today for the first time, been meaning to watch it for years. Excellent film.

180073[/snapback]

You are not wrong !

I got the 4 disc Special edition DVD recently not watched it yet though.

Watched Gladiator today for the first time, been meaning to watch it for years. Excellent film.

180073[/snapback]

You are not wrong !

180102[/snapback]

tell you whats also great - the extended 4 disc version of kingdom of heaven .

180073[/snapback]

You are not wrong !

180102[/snapback]

tell you whats also great - the extended 4 disc version of kingdom of heaven .

180112[/snapback]

Not seen that at all yet.

4 discs?! I usually throw out the extras disc along with the box unless it's got something worthwhile on it.

Just watched Payback, pretty decent action adventure type of stuff, better than expected. The very last thing that happens lost it some marks for me.

4 discs?!  I usually throw out the extras disc along with the box unless it's got something worthwhile on it.

Just watched Payback, pretty decent action adventure type of stuff, better than expected.  The very last thing that happens lost it some marks for me.

180121[/snapback]

Why do you throw out the box?

I quite like extras, although I don't always watch them. In the past I have bought DVDs on the strength of the extras alone (or in the case of Once Upon A Time In The West, the packaging. I bought it at least 18 months ago and I still haven't watched it!).

I quite like extras, although I don't always watch them. In the past I have bought DVDs on the strength of the extras alone (or in the case of Once Upon A Time In The West, the packaging. I bought it at least 18 months ago and I still haven't watched it!).

180356[/snapback]

I do that a lot. I could never buy a movie for packaging, that movie's not even that good, is it? I keep all my DVDs in those carry case/bag thingies, much more convenient.

Some extras (particularly comedy ones) I hang on to, but it has to have something good on.

180356[/snapback]

I do that a lot. I could never buy a movie for packaging, that movie's not even that good, is it? I keep all my DVDs in those carry case/bag thingies, much more convenient.

Some extras (particularly comedy ones) I hang on to, but it has to have something good on.

180359[/snapback]

cough....splutter...kyahch

What?

"not even that good?"

It's amazing.

Get it watched Luckyluke. Then watch again with the superb audio commentary turned on.

Edited by Happy Face

180356[/snapback]

180359[/snapback]

I wouldn't know tbh! :(

That Resevoir Dogs edition does indeed look mint. AND it's a good film. That I'll watch.