Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Have you's seen the extended cut when they go to the restaurant and Matilda gets pissed and sleeps with him when they get home?

B)

Ruined it for me.

Truly awesome film though.

Watching it now, it's been a pretty disjointed viewing. Still only 48 minutes in

need a film to watch after this though... fancy something light hearted and easy.

Project A

One of the earlier films both written and directed by Jackie Chan.

Outside of the action it's not got much of a plot and doesn't have a great deal to look at, but like most Jackie Chan films (at least prior to 1990) it's worth every penny to see some of the amazing stunts.

All of the fights look like they REALLY hurt (Kung Fu legends Sammo Hung and Yuen Biao also star), but the major set piece where he falls from a three storey clock tower (as inspired by Harold Lloyd's Safety Last) was a timely reminder for me of the thrill of seing a human being in physical danger on screen, rather than a CGI representation which can only ever create an impression at an effects level rather than an emotional one.

The fact that three seperate takes of the fall are seen in the film left me all the more impressed as a viewer, as chan lands on his head in every one of them.

This whole scene is class, but if you just want to see the fall (2 of them anyway) go to the last 30 seconds in this badly dubbed version...

In Bruges - 8/10 Cracking film best thing I've seen Farrell in. The bits with the fat Americans and when he smacks the dwarf are gold.

Kung Fu Panda - 7/10 Much better than Ratatouile but not as good as the likes of Toy Story or Monsters Inc. The part fits Black really well.

Have you's seen the extended cut when they go to the restaurant and Matilda gets pissed and sleeps with him when they get home?

B)

Ruined it for me.

Is that a joke?

Not at all.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L%C3%A9on_(fi...irector.27s_cut

I thought you meant :D sleeps :o with him!!!

Yeah, thats what I thought as well.

B)

Ruined it for me.

Is that a joke?

Not at all.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L%C3%A9on_(fi...irector.27s_cut

I thought you meant :D sleeps :o with him!!!

Yeah, thats what I thought as well.

ooops.

Just shared a bed.

She was gagging for it though. Luc Besson is a rotter.

Pulp Fiction.

An absolute age since I last watched it, still ranks up as one of the greatest though.

:D