Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind - Bizarre

Original

It certainly was original, I'll have to watch it again methinks to get the full effect.

Indeed. Even better the second time around when your looking out for holes and it's still perfect.

Wanted. No plot, no dialogue, canny stunts but that's about it. 4/10

Advent Children because Brock's mentioned it a couple of times. Utter utter shite.

Advent Children because Brock's mentioned it a couple of times. Utter utter shite.

Shite?

I take it you aren't familiar with the game it's based on...

I think the reason it went straight to DVD was purely because those who haven't played FF7 won't have a clue what's going on.

That and Crispin Freeman was a voice in it, and he's been involved in some quality stuff.

You also rate the Saw franchise, like Bowling For Soup, Enrique Iglesias and recorded Videos of yourself.

:D

Actually, I loved Saw 1, was content with Saw 2 but regard the rest as shite, whilst always being of the opinion that they should have stopped at 1.

Nothing wrong with liking Bowling For Soup, they're an entertaining band who love what they do, and have alot of time for their fans.

The only time I dabbled into Enrique Iglesias territory was to make an obscene romantic gesutre in my youth...and it worked.

And as for the videos, some people found them entertaining so every cloud and all that. :D

Now get back to your thesaurus you petulant, waffling tit. :lol:

waffling? Petulant? moi?

Watched "Dan in real life" last night. Not the worst film I've seen. Steve Carrell (sp?) played it pretty straight on the whole and played it well.

Shite?

I think the reason it went straight to DVD was purely because those who haven't played FF7 won't have a clue what's going on.

That and Crispin Freeman was a voice in it, and he's been involved in some quality stuff.

:D Just put me straight here, is that supposed to counter Fish's view that it's shite?

***THERE WILL BE BLOOD: SPOILER***

From the Times 'The End II: the worst movie endings ever'

http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol...t=12&page=2

13 There Will Be Blood

Paul Thomas Anderson, 2008

For two hours, Daniel Day-Lewis’s performance as the monstrous oilman teeters just the right side of the line between genius intensity and unintentional self-parody. Come the bizarre coda and things lurch over the line. “I – will – drink – your – MILKSHAKE!” he slurps crazily at the simpering preacher before smashing in his head with a bowling ball. Hilarious, yes. Intentionally so?

Completely agree. :tinhat:

Edited by ewerk

no country for old men - superb

jumper - mindless rubbish but good fun

12 angry men - a classic. they don't make em like that anymore

That's weird, I just watched that too (for the first time). 10 out of 10 for me like.

Shite?

:lol: Just put me straight here, is that supposed to counter Fish's view that it's shite?

Of course not. But his post was a pathetic review of a film.

I mean I like Pulp Fiction, but by his logic, that means it's a shit film. :D

Shite?

:lol: Just put me straight here, is that supposed to counter Fish's view that it's shite?

Of course not. But his post was a pathetic review of a film.

I mean I like Pulp Fiction, but by his logic, that means it's a shit film. :D

***THERE WILL BE BLOOD: SPOILER***

From the Times 'The End II: the worst movie endings ever'

http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol...t=12&page=2

13 There Will Be Blood

Paul Thomas Anderson, 2008

For two hours, Daniel Day-Lewis’s performance as the monstrous oilman teeters just the right side of the line between genius intensity and unintentional self-parody. Come the bizarre coda and things lurch over the line. “I – will – drink – your – MILKSHAKE!” he slurps crazily at the simpering preacher before smashing in his head with a bowling ball. Hilarious, yes. Intentionally so?

Completely agree. :tinhat:

Happy Face is going to boot off. :D

Damn straight.

"Will"? Bloody "Will"? It's "I – drink – your – MILKSHAKE!"

"Bowling Ball"? A bloody ball? it's a pin.

Daft twat hasn't even watched the film man.

"Hilarious, yes. Intentionally so?"

Er, yes! :lol:

14 Magnolia

Paul Thomas Anderson, 1999

How do you tie up the loose ends in an ambitious comedy-drama? Answer: you introduce a freak meteorological event, a rain of frogs that falls on your characters, interrupting suicide attempts and causing havoc on the highway. Biblical imagery? Or a desperate attempt to plug plot holes with amphibians?

Clearly this arsehole has a hard-on for Kevin Smith.

The fact the frog storm occurs 30 minutes from the end of the film sorta precludes it from a list of worst endings whatever your opinion. And he obviously hasn't watched this one either because the suicide had pretty much succeeded before the arrival of the frogs, who (if anything) only help to finish her off.

2001, Citizen Kane and The Maltese Falcon in the Top 5 :D

Clearly a list compiled entirely on the wind up.

Edited by Happy Face