Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Saw VI: Average and obvious.

It was quality.

;)

Aye because you've seen it. :icon_lol:

I haven't seen the House Bunny either, but I know that's shit too.

Saw VI: Average and obvious.

It was quality.

;)

Aye because you've seen it. :icon_lol:

I haven't seen the House Bunny either, but I know that's shit too.

What an ignorant life you lead.

:icon_lol:

What a ridiculous thing to say.

So because I choose not to watch a film based on considered assumption of it's style, content and form I'm ignorant. Wind your neck in man.

I don't watch itv because 90% of their programming is bottom feeder crap, I don't listen to the pop charts because most of it is conveyor belt shit, I don't eat at McDonalds because the food is rubbish and over-priced.

Saw 2 and 3 were utter bobbins, the fourth in the series is unlikely to buck the trend.

I'd like to put Kermode and Brock in a room and discuss films. It would only be a matter of time before Kermode murdered him.

In a Saw kind of a way ?

:birthday:

I watched the last hour and a bit of Contact last night. First time around I thought it was pretty good - the bit where they didn't choose her because she wasn't a Theist rang true with me (and had me screaming at the 95% figure again) and I thought the actual conclusion of "its been done that way for biillions of years" was nicely wooly.

However last night the bit with the camera really bugged me to the point of incandescent insanity - she even suggested relativity to explain her trip but then conveniently forgot about the recording time just so it could be used to make James Woods look like a twat - what a load of shit.

I watched the last hour and a bit of Contact last night. First time around I thought it was pretty good - the bit where they didn't choose her because she wasn't a Theist rang true with me (and had me screaming at the 95% figure again) and I thought the actual conclusion of "its been done that way for biillions of years" was nicely wooly.

However last night the bit with the camera really bugged me to the point of incandescent insanity - she even suggested relativity to explain her trip but then conveniently forgot about the recording time just so it could be used to make James Woods look like a twat - what a load of shit.

Can't remember anything but the Hitler bit, the awesome opening shot and this...

The Bucket List

Comedy starring Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman. Both have 6 months to a year to live after being diagnosed with cancer and form a friendship over a list of things to do before they kick the proverbial.#

Loved it, a real feel-good movie.

The Bucket List

Comedy starring Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman. Both have 6 months to a year to live after being diagnosed with cancer and form a friendship over a list of things to do before they kick the proverbial.#

Loved it, a real feel-good movie.

Was a very good film.

Watched Borat again last night and loved it again.

Also watched some of There will be Blood, got a feeling this will be one that doesn't live up to the hype for me.

Burn after Reading - I really enjoyed it.. I didn't think it was possible (if you have a penis) but I really like George Clooney and Brad Pitt, they are both becoming very good comedy actors.

Eastern Promises - Not quite as hideous as a History of Violence but nevertheless enough for me to make a promise never to see another David Cronenburg movie again.

On channel 4 now.

Class.

"I should have killed you back in Philly!"