Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Where does he figure on the Renton scale?

181863[/snapback]

I heard about you trying to get Renton to take photos of us all btw! I caught him taking one of me on his mobile, although that may have been for self-pleasure purposes.

Doesn't even register on the Renton scale btw.

Oh, and Elf is CLASS. :lol:

181865[/snapback]

I am officially a shit secret agent. ;)

181863[/snapback]

I heard about you trying to get Renton to take photos of us all btw! I caught him taking one of me on his mobile, although that may have been for self-pleasure purposes.

Oh, and Elf is CLASS. ;)

181865[/snapback]

best xmas movie is bad santa - :lol:

181868[/snapback]

I haven't seen it but it's not going to beat Scrooge is it lets face it.

181863[/snapback]

Oh, and Elf is CLASS. ;)

181865[/snapback]

:lol: Just mentioned that in the other thread. Useless, fingers too fat to operate the camera?

Had something of a movie-laden weekend.

Watched:

Wedding Crashers - Quite Funny, If you like Vince Vaughn, you'll like it.

Manchurian Candidate - Not great, pretty complicated.

Nacho Libre - Fart gags and Jack Black

181777[/snapback]

I have to admit I've liked everything I've seen Vince Vaughn in and Wedding Crashers was no exception. Dodgeball is my favourite though.

181783[/snapback]

Will Ferrell's character in Wedding Crashers is superb, the rest of it is merely ok.

My fave of that ilk is Anchorman (anyone who has seen it should recognise my username btw).

Had something of a movie-laden weekend.

Watched:

Wedding Crashers - Quite Funny, If you like Vince Vaughn, you'll like it.

Manchurian Candidate - Not great, pretty complicated.

Nacho Libre - Fart gags and Jack Black

181777[/snapback]

I have to admit I've liked everything I've seen Vince Vaughn in and Wedding Crashers was no exception. Dodgeball is my favourite though.

181783[/snapback]

Will Ferrell's character in Wedding Crashers is superb, the rest of it is merely ok.

My fave of that ilk is Anchorman (anyone who has seen it should recognise my username btw).

182358[/snapback]

You are right and you have one of the best names on the board as anyone who's seen the film will know!

There's a new Will Ferrel film out soon isn't there, i think its currently no.1 in America.

There's a new Will Ferrel film out soon isn't there, i think its currently no.1 in America.

182361[/snapback]

Talladega Nights. It's about NASCAR racing, Ferrell plays good ole boy Ricky Bobby and Sacha Baron Cohen plays his French rival.

182369[/snapback]

Thats the one, will have to look at some reviews on the net.

I finally got round to watching the second half of Barton Fink last night.

A hell of a turnaround from the slow pace of the first half.

It's not a film I would recommend to everyone but I think anyone who like (especially the early) Cohen brothers films should love it.

Being John Malkovitch is on Film 4 tonight - an absolute must if you haven't seen it and superbly surreal. The restaurant scene is one of my favourites.

It doesn't start til the early hours so is probably a video job.

Being John Malkovitch is on Film 4 tonight - an absolute must if you haven't seen it and superbly surreal. The restaurant scene is one of my favourites.

182459[/snapback]

I must watch that again sometime, I think it's one of those that would benefit from another viewing. 'Swimming with Sharks' was on BBC4 last night btw :blush:

182459[/snapback]

I must watch that again sometime, I think it's one of those that would benefit from another viewing. 'Swimming with Sharks' was on BBC4 last night btw :blush:

182475[/snapback]

Kevin Spacy and Frank Whally?

Mickey Blue Eyes. Average to Gash.

182498[/snapback]

I quite like that in a no brain comedy way. But then again I think I'm in a minority who usually enjoys Grants films.

182499[/snapback]

I think admitting to it puts you in the minority;) I enjoyed certain parts of 'Sirens' though.

Mickey Blue Eyes. Average to Gash.

182498[/snapback]

The bit where Hugh Grant is trying to speak with a gangster type accent is excruciating. And not in a fish-out-of-water intentionally awkward way, just in a piss-off-Grant-you-complete-prick way.