Rafa's Consortium of Cock's vs Barry's Wolverhampton Wanderers

wykikitoon

Well, my one match without losing seems good.  Not quite up there with Glooms run last season or Troops this season.  But still no loses!

Newcastle's third Premier League game in nine days sees them face Wolves at SJP this coming Sunday (Dec 9th) in a 4pm kickoff live on Sky Sports.

The Magpie Group had been urging fans to boycott this game but they have now dropped that plan in the light of recent developments regarding the club's sale.

NUFC: Matt Ritchie will be available after serving a one match ban against Everton in midweek but there are injury doubts over Kenedy and Karl Darlow.

WWFC: Ahead of their visit to Tyneside, Nuno Espirito Santo's side beat Chelsea 2-1 at home on Wednesday.
Jonny Otto remains out but Rubin Neves is available following a one match suspension.
Currently sitting six points and two places ahead of Newcastle in 12th, Wolves began their away fixture programme with a 0-2 loss at Leicester before winning 1-0 at West Ham and drawing 1-1 at Old Trafford.
A second victory on the road then came thanks to a single goal success at Crystal Palace before a 0-1 defeat at Brighton followed by a 1-1 draw at Arsenal.
Their most recent away game saw them beaten 1-2 at Cardiff City, a tally of five away goals the lowest in the PL aside from the Bluebirds who have managed three.

Taken from .com

1-0 Win.  Rondom smashing one in from close range on the 8th minute mark.

• Like 1

Same as Wednesday then. 

Dubravka

Yedlin          Lascelles        Fernandez     Clark

Shelvey      Ki

Kenedy             The Fish              Atsu

Rondon

• Like 1

8 hours ago, LooneyToony said:

Same as Wednesday then. 

Dubravka

Yedlin          Lascelles        Fernandez     Clark

Shelvey      Ki

Kenedy             The Fish              Atsu

Rondon

Aye, I think @The Fish deserves his starting spot and not dropped to the bench tbh.

People are saying they did well against Chelsea.  They defended well, but from what I saw Chelsea were miles better just not clinical.

He was anonymous on Wednesday. Give Ayatollah Hermione a go, I know he's a young lad but would at least be hungry for it. Unlike like that primadonna, The Fish, and his insistence in playing in the trequatista role despite it not actually being a real thing.

9 hours ago, ewerk said:

He was anonymous on Wednesday. Give Ayatollah Hermione a go, I know he's a young lad but would at least be hungry for it. Unlike like that primadonna, The Fish, and his insistence in playing in the trequatista role despite it not actually being a real thing.

Does a lot of work off camera though iyam.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Howay said:

I really dislike Wolves, not sure why other than they were nasty bastards back when they had Karl Henry. 

2-1 to Rafa’s lot. 

I used to think Phil Parkes was a cracking keeper back in the day

No Murphy which seems harsh. Atsu starts beside Perez.

Fly out the blocks, grab an early goal, concede just before half time, invite pressure throughout the 2nd half, Wolves to win it.