Bruce's Super Noodle Sandwiches v. Farke's Topics

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"The Club told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."

I’m pretty sure ‘false No.9’ is the perfect description for Joelinton.

Posted Images

Norwich haven't beaten us up here since 1988, (1-3 think I was there, Robert Fleck?) and I'm sure I've read they've the worst away record in the league.

Away win. :lol: (Always fancy us v these at home but it's going to happen sometime).

4 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Norwich haven't beaten us up here since 1988, (1-3 think I was there, Robert Fleck?) and I'm sure I've read they've the worst away record in the league.

Away win. :lol: (Always fancy us v these at home but it's going to happen sometime).

I've got a picture in my mind's eye of Fleck scoring in that game  then somebody completely taking him out... maybe Johnny Anderson? 🤔

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

I’m pretty sure ‘false No.9’ is the perfect description for Joelinton.

So what? We've got a false 'manager', a false 'chairman' and numerous 'false takeovers'. He fits in like a glove. :good:

1 minute ago, PaddockLad said:

I've got a picture in my mind's eye of Fleck scoring in that game  then somebody completely taking him out... maybe Johnny Anderson? 🤔

I can't remember. Did Gazza score a free kick in this one or another v Norwich? (Or against Chelsea). :lol: