Coronavirus

Agreed but honestly I think there is a strong chance things are going to get much, much worse as their corruption and incompetence catches up on then and really impacts people's lives. The propaganda machine will be in full spin blaming everyone else: the EU, Ireland, immigrants, libtard remoaners etc. But even Goebbles would struggle to fix this, you have to hope that finally the public will wake up.....

No, I don't really think so either. Although the old are dying out and the new generation will never forgive these cunts, so maybe in  decade or so. 

• Like 2
  • Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Many heartfelt thanks for all the kind replies. I am feeling much better today, I've kept myself busy organising things which has actually helped. Dealing with personal effects is especially hard and

Great news lads the son in laws ex wife is home. It looks like she's going to be ok it's really brought it home how bad this is. Hopefully things can get back to some kind of normality in a couple of

My old man has days, at the most, left.    Good luck to anyone trying to stop me seeing him.    It’ll be The Rule Of Five.…   Five Knuckles.…       I’ll hit th

Posted Images

Martin Gannon, Gateshead Council. Fills you with confidence in the government:

We have got our hands bound behind our backs and a blindfold on because we cannot get tests. There are really significant problems with the test system.

I visited the mobile test centre. It was like a Del Trotter Enterprises van. The whole system is completely failing.

I’m not having a go at staff or that particular company. Testing needs to be devolved from multiple private sector companies to local public health.

We have got the expertise but we need money and test kits. We’re heading towards a catastrophe until they [government] recognise that.

• Like 2

Listening to James O’Brein....

last time Sadiq Khan spoke to the PM: 10th May

The first minister of Wales has had one brief phone call with the UK government since 28tn May

We’re mostly alone. The gimps from the cabinet are on a PR campaign every morning and that’s about it....

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

No second wave in China? WEEEEEIIIIRDDD!

Its eradicated in China. Are you now 100% tinfoil or just on a wind up?

I've been thinking about the situation and I think we should probably have a full national lockdown now. Feels to me like we are making the same mistake as February, letting it get out of control and leaving it too late. The end result is worse both in terrms of lives lost and economically because the inevitable lockdown will be much longer if we leave it any longer. I'd keep schools open and shut down everything else. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Renton said:

I've been thinking about the situation and I think we should probably have a full national lockdown now. Feels to me like we are making the same mistake as February, letting it get out of control and leaving it too late. The end result is worse both in terrms of lives lost and economically because the inevitable lockdown will be much longer if we leave it any longer. I'd keep schools open and shut down everything else. 

So they've eradicated a coronavirus. I suppose there'll be nobody getting a cold there either then or are the other coronaviruses still circulating? I think it's outrageous that you,  a health professional, think that China turned a blind eye to this thing for MONTHS and managed to eradicate it - and breakouts outside Wuhan seemingly stayed minimal. 

The R rate would have been ridiculous before this thing was acknowledged. To eradicate it as quickly as they did they'd have had to have gotten it to practically zero. In a country with a billion and a half people.

Edited by TheGingerQuiff
5 hours ago, Renton said:

I think the idea that teachers should remain in the firing line while the rest of the country goes on full lockdown is bullshit. Teachers aren't front line health workers, they didn't sign up for this. They sure as shit don't get paid enough for it. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I think the idea that teachers should remain in the firing line while the rest of the country goes on full lockdown is bullshit. Teachers aren't front line health workers, they didn't sign up for this. They sure as shit don't get paid enough for it. 

Well said Gem. If we're going to have another National Lockdown lock the lot down pubs schools etc. 1 designated shopper per household to pick up food, prescriptions etc. Everyone stay in for a month by then you'd think the infection numbers would fade away with few people interacting  with each other. Obviously I know it's not that straight forward but you'd hope they'd do something like that