Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

41 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Never mind that, imagine being stuck in Italy. Not only are you on lockdown but now you've got arseholes standing on their balconies singing and playing instruments. I could honestly think of nothing worse. 

Have you seen the cunt that set up a full rig of decks and speakers… at night. :lol:

Then blasted out shitty fucking Corona :lol:

found it.…

3 minutes ago, trooper said:

Probably shut down by this Friday mate 

Aye but you know what breeding grounds for disease they are, so why the delay exactly? 

Day 2 of wfh, now with a kid in tow. This is fun. Policy is for work load to remain unchanged and just get the work done somehow, probably by working weekends and nights. Great. 

Schools are in various states of closure round our way, mostly due to teachers with a kid with a cough having to self isolate for 14 days. If there was some sort of government requisition of the £375 private health testing kits that the likes of football clubs and MPs are getting tested with then the teachers currently at home could be getting tested .Same goes for NHS staff in the same boat. 

I’m in the lakes, coming home today after a couple of nights away. Bar some fell walking, I’ve barely left the holiday home. I couldn’t help thinking that the next time I’m here, half the businesses (at least) probably won’t exist anymore 

• Sad 1

No wonder they're limiting certain items in supermarkets Master T went to Benton Asda last night he said people were pathetic. He said there was an assistant who came out with a cage of bog rolls to put out. Before he got half way up the aisle they'd emptied the cage. Now given what we know about this virus it doesnt give you the shits so why panic buy bog rolls. He also said there was no fresh fruit or veg left. It'll only be any good for a week, a fortnight at best then the majority will probably be thrown away pathetic

3 minutes ago, Alex said:

I’m in the lakes, coming home today after a couple of nights away. Bar some fell walking, I’ve barely left the holiday home. I couldn’t help thinking that the next time I’m here, half the businesses (at least) probably won’t exist anymore 

We go for a family meet up every year July with my brother's family. These are widely spaced lodges so I'm hoping this will still be on but I share your concern about local businesses. I mean Centre Parcs is closed, for God knows how long. How many people does that employ? 

Just now, trooper said:

No wonder they're limiting certain items in supermarkets Master T went to Benton Asda last night he said people were pathetic. He said there was an assistant who came out with a cage of bog rolls to put out. Before he got half way up the aisle they'd emptied the cage. Now given what we know about this virus it doesnt give you the shits so why panic buy bog rolls. He also said there was no fresh fruit or veg left. It'll only be any good for a week, a fortnight at best then the majority will probably be thrown away pathetic

I've been sensible and haven't bought any extra beyond an extra packet of rice and pasta. I say sensible, but I'm running out of some stuff now which I can't now source. My thinking is this is going on for months so some normality will have to return? Apparently, contrary to popular belief, people were selfish cunts in WW2 as well. 

7 minutes ago, Renton said:

I've been sensible and haven't bought any extra beyond an extra packet of rice and pasta. I say sensible, but I'm running out of some stuff now which I can't now source. My thinking is this is going on for months so some normality will have to return? Apparently, contrary to popular belief, people were selfish cunts in WW2 as well. 

Yep, just propaganda telling people otherwise. And of course you can bet the people who still believe that propaganda about the blitz spirit are behaving contrary to that

• Like 1

I read about a greedy couple of bastards that had 8 × 4 pints of milk in their trolley there was nothing left.  There was an old lay she asked them could she have one they said no. There was a guy there who's just bought a 4 pint & gave it to the old lady. Another old lady pushed to the floor because she was reaching for a pack of bog roll. Mrs T's going shopping later dog help anyone who tries any of that shit with old people & she sees or hears it. 

Edited by trooper

39 minutes ago, Alex said:

Tell you what like, keeping the schools open totally makes sense 

i'm starting to think it might. i dragged mine out last week and i want to kill the little shits already

1 minute ago, Monkeys Fist said:

My mate in Germany says the shops there have all run out of sausages and cheese. 

That’s the Wurst Kase scenario. 

Sod off:D

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

My mate in Germany says the shops there have all run out of sausages and cheese. 

That’s the Wurst Kase scenario. 

Image result for danny devito nope gif

• Haha 3