Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

2 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I'm just out of Asda and it was pretty quiet in there. Maybe the restrictions are working or maybe people have just caught themselves on.

Have they got restrictions on in Asda already? 

57 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Francois in a wig. 

50 minutes ago, Alex said:

Feel dirty having clicked on that. What a load of shite. Basically inferring it’s god getting his own back but not quite having the courage to say it 

29 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

What a load of rubbish. But she is free to die if she does want to. She is entitled to this freedom as long as she doesn’t take anyone with her who doesn’t want to die.

Good riddance tbh

I honestly don’t understand how these people make it to middle age. Their lack of humanity is horrific. 

On a brighter note, I’ve had a phone consultation with my gp this afternoon and she’s signed me off for two months with stress 

Which I think @Dr Gloom suggested too 👍

• Like 3

1 minute ago, PaddockLad said:

I honestly don’t understand how these people make it to middle age. Their lack of humanity is horrific. 

On a brighter note, I’ve had a phone consultation with my gp this afternoon and she’s signed me off for two months with stress 

Which I think @Dr Gloom suggested too 👍

Nice one, I mean it’s not exactly ‘nice’ but you know what I mean 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Fanny. ;)

Seriously though, good for you. I'm massively fucked off my work are increasing my stress load by either making me work nights and weekends, or taking unpaid leave. But coming from our HR, not surprised. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Bungle has just said 'Asking retired health care to come back and help'

Is that wise?  If they're retired, they're surly at risk?

Don’t worry, he’ll change his mind tomorrow. 

• Haha 1

If I’ve understood that clueless cunt correctly it sounds like they’re going to try and force the likes of J69 and myself to send their kids to school. Quite obviously because they don’t want NHS staff to use child care as an excuse not to come to work. Fuck. Right. Off. 

3 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

i'm hearing lockdown could come into effect on friday - that's enforced quarantine with restrictions on leaving your house  - so get your walks in or a jog around the park in now while you still can. could be in effect for a while if the ret of europe is anything to go by. 

Boris was just asked if this was happening and refused to deny it. Looks like we are all having a quiet weekend in then!

If you listen really carefully, you can hear a faint,  persistent scratching in the background. 

It’s the sound of millions of wives writing “jobs around the house” lists for us poor saps. 

Worse, still- THERE’S NO FUCKING ESCAPE! 
:panic::panic::panic:

• Haha 3

Practically everyone where my lass works has already said they’ll be keeping their kids off. I doubt the teachers are too chuffed about being put at risk too. There’ll probably be another u-turn before Monday 

Edited by Alex