The perfect second club to follow

Like all of you I can't wait to get back watching the lads at St James Park, but I came across an offer from a non-league club in County Durham which could fill the football void on some weekends.

Spennymoor Town.

Not too far away, play in black and white and they have a great little set-up by the looks of it. Had a quick look at their site and they are getting loads of ground works and some fan zones.

A season ticket for an adult is only £130. A bargain. Concession is just £90 and juniors just £15. Decent level too looking at the league.

I've already got a season ticket. Just an idea for Newcastle fans who might live in the area or fancy a change.

I got mine here: https://spennymoortownfc.ktckts.com/

“Any more for Spennymoor?” .....

No, Berwick are re building impressively after relegation to the lowland league and the town itself is a hugely significant historic Royal Borough reachable by train. Never been to Spennymoor but am guessing it’s unlikely to be similar :cuppa:

They are also punting a hugely impressive range of 90s-tastic Kappa clobber B)

https://www.border-embroideries.co.uk/clubs/berwick-rangers-fc.html

39 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

“Any more for Spennymoor?” .....

No, Berwick are re building impressively after relegation to the lowland league and the town itself is a hugely significant historic Royal Borough reachable by train. Never been to Spennymoor but am guessing it’s unlikely to be similar :cuppa:

They are also punting a hugely impressive range of 90s-tastic Kappa clobber B)

https://www.border-embroideries.co.uk/clubs/berwick-rangers-fc.html

Away kit is nice 

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

Drive past Newcastle Benfield  and Heaton Stan very regularly and am a ten min walk from Benfield but I heard Gene goes there now so I might take in a Heaton game in the future instead. :lol:

Last I heard he’d parted company with Benfield too. 

I fully admit to matching Mackem levels of bitterness sometimes - when we went to PSV in 97 we met a Dutch lad who we became good mates with who was from Utrecht. We went over to his house a couple of times and went to see Utrecht play and he mentioned that we could follow them as a second team - I replied Soz but they play in red and white stripes.