The British thread.

Dr Gloom

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

reading this thread has made me realise what it is that I love about Britain...

its the fact that whether you be a skinny, spotty computer geek or a fat ginger accountant you feel you have a chance with Supermodels and skinny famous bints.

Ahhhh gets you right there (points to spot above and left of the now rather painful bellybutton that the lovely nurse of the NHS dismisses as nowt.)

95913[/snapback]

I'm none of the above by the way, but still think I'd be able to pull Nicola :D

95916[/snapback]

Her boyfriend of (about) four years thinks differently :nufc:

95917[/snapback]

That the boyfriend (Carl Egerton) that she broke up with last year?

its the fact that whether you be a skinny, spotty computer geek or a fat ginger accountant you feel you have a chance with Supermodels and skinny famous bints.

Ahhhh gets you right there (points to spot above and left of the now rather painful bellybutton that the lovely nurse of the NHS dismisses as nowt.)

95913[/snapback]

I'm none of the above by the way, but still think I'd be able to pull Nicola :nufc:

95916[/snapback]

Her boyfriend of (about) four years thinks differently :wub:

95917[/snapback]

Your brother is it? Now he's finished with Rachel Stevens (from behind the security barrier). :yes

I hope I've got the right person. :D

95913[/snapback]

I'm none of the above by the way, but still think I'd be able to pull Nicola :wub:

95916[/snapback]

Her boyfriend of (about) four years thinks differently :yes

95917[/snapback]

Your brother is it? Now he's finished with Rachel Stevens (from behind the security barrier). :yes

I hope I've got the right person. :D

95952[/snapback]

Think you did :nufc:

That looks like one of those crappy breakfasts you get at one of the cheap shitty hotels (Travel Inn or something, I forget). One of everything - they even count the beans.

I prefer the breakfasts you get in a decent hotel (like the Marriot chain) or in a proper greasy spoon - [souness] proper [\Souness] portions!

That looks like one of those crappy breakfasts you get at one of the cheap shitty hotels (Travel Inn or something, I forget). One of everything - they even count the beans.

I prefer the breakfasts you get in a decent hotel (like the Marriot chain) or in a proper greasy spoon - [souness] proper [\Souness] portions!

95988[/snapback]

It's about £15 for a breakfast in the Marriott though. :D It's the same with all decent hotel chains, they charge mental prices for breakfast because they know most guests will just eat there regardless.

A proper cooked breakfast every now and then is class though. I'm on the bagels with salmon and cream cheese at the mo - sooooooo continental. :nufc:

95988[/snapback]

It's about £15 for a breakfast in the Marriott though. :D It's the same with all decent hotel chains, they charge mental prices for breakfast because they know most guests will just eat there regardless.

A proper cooked breakfast every now and then is class though. I'm on the bagels with salmon and cream cheese at the mo - sooooooo continental. :nufc:

95989[/snapback]

I usually go B&B on some type of special offer which works out well, using loyalty points and that. Best full English I had was at the Glasgow Marriott - they had 4 types of sausage! Felt like a pig afterwards. The funny thing was there was a Rab C Nesbitt lookalike and his scumbag family there - the fucker even had a string vest on. They were stereotypical neds like - the shell-suited zombie wife nicked all the cereal individual cartons, and he was really nasty to the waitress, ordering a vodka and orange at 9 in the morning. Worst thing was I overheard they were put up there by the council for some reason - another best of British quirk I guess.

109056.jpg

:nufc:

95843[/snapback]

Do you boys actually think the ridiculously skinny look is that attractive? They look like lollipops! Sarah's chest looks like a xylophone and Cheryl looks like she's playing dressy-up in her mam's clothes and make-up :D

95891[/snapback]

That's true actually.

109056.jpg

:wub:

95843[/snapback]

Do you boys actually think the ridiculously skinny look is that attractive? They look like lollipops! Sarah's chest looks like a xylophone and Cheryl looks like she's playing dressy-up in her mam's clothes and make-up :D

95891[/snapback]

That's true actually.

96013[/snapback]

Give me an English rose with hips and tits everytime. :nufc:

Although, I must defend Cheryl, I've seen her close up in the flesh and she's canny attractive.

I tell you what like, it's canny sad that all the lads know all the names of Girls Aloud. What's the matter with yous? :nufc: Tweedy is excusable because she's local but the rest of them. :D

Oh and they're all far too skinny.

95988[/snapback]

It's about £15 for a breakfast in the Marriott though. :nufc: It's the same with all decent hotel chains, they charge mental prices for breakfast because they know most guests will just eat there regardless.

A proper cooked breakfast every now and then is class though. I'm on the bagels with salmon and cream cheese at the mo - sooooooo continental. :yes

95989[/snapback]

Soooooooo :D

:wub: