The British thread.

Dr Gloom

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Commonwealth is an odd organisation

Some of the members (pakistan is #1 culprit) are in and out all the time but countries that never had the benifit of British Rule have joined up - like Mozambique - very odd

perhaps we can get the Irish, the Israelis, the Palestinians and the Yanks back in............................

flags8pc.th.jpg

World dominance!  :nah:

95645[/snapback]

at its peak the british empire goverend a quarter of the globe and rules the seas.

map27.gif

that's what i'm talking about.

95670[/snapback]

Missed the USA out :lol::o:angry::(

This country being so popular people from all over want to be here, in fact think they've got a right to be here!!!!! :o

95664[/snapback]

dont kno wot u talkin abt .

Just in case u misinterpreted my hint....i was drawing attentiom towards newcastle united football club wid the icon :angry: >>>>this was not my usual saluate

Now this is the salute (it has the wrd rocks!)

:( rocks

95666[/snapback]

It was just a dig at all of the hundreds of immigrants we recieve from countries like yours tbh.

As for Now this is the salute (it has the wrd rocks!)

:nah: rocks

Glad you cleared that up - I hadn't noticed! :lol:

British Music is mint like, envy of the world tbh.

95694[/snapback]

like our monarchy and National Health system - they're such an envy no-one has bothered to adopt them..............................

flags8pc.th.jpg

World dominance!  :lol:

95645[/snapback]

at its peak the british empire goverend a quarter of the globe and rules the seas.

map27.gif

that's what i'm talking about.

95670[/snapback]

Aye, we need to get back to that, then if they think they are British cos we own their country, then they can stay there and still consider themselves British rather than polluting our country and stretching our resources and taking up all the time white criminals used to have on Crimewatch!!!!

British Music is mint like, envy of the world tbh.

95694[/snapback]

like our monarchy and National Health system - they're such an envy no-one has bothered to adopt them..............................

95697[/snapback]

The Beatles are pratically unheard of outside the UK like :lol:

Hell there are people on this Board who haven't heard of them Alex.... and over on NOL they don't even know about Oasis......................

Edited by Rob W

This country being so popular people from all over want to be here, in fact think they've got a right to be here!!!!! :(

95664[/snapback]

dont kno wot u talkin abt .

Just in case u misinterpreted my hint....i was drawing attentiom towards newcastle united football club wid the icon :nah: >>>>this was not my usual saluate

Now this is the salute (it has the wrd rocks!)

:quotes: rocks

95666[/snapback]

It was just a dig at all of the hundreds of immigrants we recieve from countries like yours tbh.

As for Now this is the salute (it has the wrd rocks!)

:quotes: rocks

Glad you cleared that up - I hadn't noticed! :angry:

95693[/snapback]

:lol: KK fine

Generally i would like to just clear that misconception(not targeted to anyone)...i agree there r lotof immigrants(legal n illegal) which r already there or loads of em here who want to be there.

If u come here ill show u that people here r well off(including my dad :o ) and u urself will tell me that life is not much diffrent in Bombay from several parts of UK.

I have been there many a times(my half the family lives in London including my sis and her inlaws) but not once it struck me that i should settle there.

Besides ones belief is once own!!

Every thing said and done..NUFC does rock for UK :quotes:

Edited by aaalan

Dental care.

95784[/snapback]

Why do Americans have this misperception brits have shit teeth?

Nowt wrong with mine like.

caries1.JPG

95802[/snapback]

Nice 'tache

95803[/snapback]

I was kidding. That's the wife's teeth.