The annual dry bumming at “the bridge”

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Steve Bruce must absolutely love Callum Wilson. When he plays he’s generally excellent and papers over the cracks of a poor team and when he doesn’t play then pundits say how we didn’t stand a chance

Given my opening post in this thread, I’d say I’m more solid at the back than this shower. 

We’ve lost our last eight matches there by an aggregate score of 21-3 and have a disgraceful record playing on Monday nights but tonight’s the night where I really think we can keep it down to a three goal defeat.

• Haha 1

The Norwegian Eurovision selection process reaches the "last chance" round tonight. 15 songs that already lost in a semi-final over the last five weekends will fight for just one spot in Saturday's grand final, where they will promptly lose all over again.

I am, of course, watching it instead of our match. Because my life is OK. :boogie:

• Haha 4
1 minute ago, Tom said:

Gary Neville letting us know we’re in danger of getting relegated. 

Weird that because Bruce is a nice guy doing a good job 

While having a veiled dig at Rafa saying that all the fans want to see is the team going forward, win or lose.

Essentially a free hit for Brucey this one, should just replace Wilson with Gayle and give it a go. Instead I expect he will change the formation, play Joelinton, and try to sit back while Tuchels lot dismantle us. 

I have an ingrown hair millimetres away from my anal exhaust pipe. 
Using mirrors, TCP, needles and red wine, I will be self-extracting it, rather than watch this. 

Bruce is a lovely bloke though- he once saved a puppy’s life from distemper by ignoring all the signs and symptoms and insisting the puppy was fine. 

• Haha 2
17 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I have an ingrown hair millimetres away from my anal exhaust pipe.
Using mirrors, TCP, needles and red wine, I will be self-extracting it, rather than watch this.

Need some help?