Other Games 21/22: Talk about Actual Football

Ayatollah Hermione

Class by Alexander Arnold on rat boy. I was creasing at his miss before btw :lol: what a fucking tragic player he is. Spends 90 minutes trying to kick everyone else on the pitch and missing every chance, then people say he’s class :lol: 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

:lol: Hard lines on Everton who will now have to change tact from cryarsing and diving to actually kicking a ball

And in doing so concede another four.

Touch from Diaz was ridiculous. Saint-Maximin will be trying that every 10 minutes on Saturday

He wont have seen it.  He's busy building an expansion pack for his game.

We have entered the Pickford Phase where he’s running around like a fuckwit, chasing crosses 8 yards out of his goal and leaving it completely open

This'll be him for the next month. He's not mentally equipped to be in the relegation zone. Lying awake, staring at the ceiling with his hair net on. Running into the kitchen and screaming defensive instructions at his wife and stuff. 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

This'll be him for the next month. He's not mentally equipped to be in the relegation zone. Lying awake, staring at the ceiling with his hair net on. Running into the kitchen and screaming defensive instructions at his wife and stuff. 

Boldon pubs getting double the bouncers in to prepare for him coming home. They’ll be used to doing similar with the kitchen staff when CT is off his diet

• Haha 5

I reckon Everton get 9 points if they're really in gear, from their remaining games. Some easier ones in there, Brentford, Palace and Watford albeit away.

Burnley have Watford, Villa home and away, and us of the "winnable" variety. I include us mostly because we might want them to beat us :lol: I reckon they get 3, 3, 1 from the first 3 which puts them level with Everton going into the final game. Could well come down to our game.

2 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I reckon Everton get 9 points if they're really in gear, from their remaining games. Some easier ones in there, Brentford, Palace and Watford albeit away.

Burnley have Watford, Villa home and away, and us of the "winnable" variety. I include us mostly because we might want them to beat us :lol: I reckon they get 3, 3, 1 from the first 3 which puts them level with Everton going into the final game. Could well come down to our game.

Everton are not picking up another 9 points. No way no how. These bells are not getting to 38 points. 

• Like 1