Other Games 21/22: Talk about Actual Football

Ayatollah Hermione

3 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

I’d do a swap,even if it meant a swap of positions.

Ake as a #9 it the funniest thing I've heard for weeks.

Not even that hard imagine. Halfway there if he ties back his hair, shit talks the English national team and works on his golf.

Edited by Blastronaut

3 hours ago, Blastronaut said:

Ake as a #9 it the funniest thing I've heard for weeks.

Not even that hard imagine. Halfway there if he ties back his hair, shit talks the English national team and works on his golf.

I haven't got a clue what you're talking about? :lol:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

£50 million on that Ake has to be one of the worst uses of money I’ve ever seen. And yes I know we signed Joelinton, not everything is about us 

Would he be classed as a ‘purple’? 

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

I haven't got a clue what you're talking about? :lol:

Wish I could offer some insight but I've got no recollection of even posting that and absolutely no idea what it was supposed to mean. 

• Haha 5

9 hours ago, Blastronaut said:

Wish I could offer some insight but I've got no recollection of even posting that and absolutely no idea what it was supposed to mean. 

That'll be Ant hacking your account (©LM)

7 hours ago, RobinRobin said:

That'll be Ant hacking your account (©LM)

More likely just me drunk posting. What's amusing is that I've obviously went and edited it in to make it somewhat intelligible.

Right then, half arsed attempt to drag this back on topic: Early days yet but that new Celtic forward looks absolute quality. Fully expect him be moving down south in a year or two. Too good a player for up here.

Aye, I saw a bit of him yesterday and he looked like a proper striker. He knew where to be, when to make his run and his finishing was decent even if he could have scored a couple more. Hard worker too when the ball isn't in the box. 

Absolutely, really clever runs off the ball, great first touch and can finish. Could've had 5 yesterday, plus the one he scored midweek in the Europa qualifier. No bad for someone that's barely been training with the team for a week.

4 minutes ago, The Fish said:

What'll happen to Eduoard?

Rumoured that Brighton and Southampton are in for him from what I gather. Only a year left on his contract and he apparently wants away so would imagine he'll be sold.

2 minutes ago, Blastronaut said:

Rumoured that Brighton and Southampton are in for him from what I gather. Only a year left on his contract and he apparently wants away so would imagine he'll be sold.

Seemed to very highly rated, I would have expected bigger clubs than those two going in for him?

14 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Seemed to very highly rated, I would have expected bigger clubs than those two going in for him?

Same. He wasn't quite in the same form last season but given the whole Celtic squad had a nightmare I wouldn't have thought that would dampened any interest in him much.

Who knows? Maybe Celtic were reluctant to entertain any offers until they had someone else in the door?

He's a moody fuck who hasn't done himself any favours over the past year with his attitude. Celtic would be looking around £15m for him which is a risk for any buying club.

Would like to imagine this was a pure deadpan way for him to say "what a fucking stupid question, of course he's getting a scan tomorrow" but seems more like a genuine misunderstanding.

Funny either way though. Makes me wonder other hilarious mistranslations are happing in the dressing room.