Steve Bruce’s eating crisps on the toilet mags vs David Moyes divorce paper hammers

• Tom changed the title to Steve Bruce’s eating crisps on the toilet mags vs David Moyes divorce paper hammers
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have to tell you, I am watching the matches in the last season at home with my father (We always see togheter Atletico matches)...   And today he has celebrated the Wilson and Murphy goals

Best West ham side I've seen for years and we've gave them a game 1st half but you couldn't see them not scoring. Centre midfield weak as fuck and without Wilson we'll be fucked if he gets injured. No

Looked good going forward, but were at times shocking at the back. Willock's inclusion will paper over a lot of cracks. West Ham aren't shit. Crying out for depth, but whaddyagonnado?   I'm

EI'm looking forward to seeing how the new lads play in the team. Willock to be introduced to the crowd before kick off apparently 

Edited by trooper

'TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V JUST CITY AND IT'S LIVE  (plus some other game we're contractually obliged to put on but don't worry, we'll keep it to a minimum and even show you the players arriving at the Tottenham stadium whilst the other game is actually playing. Nobody will mind.)'

(If you're watching sky) :good:

Theyre going to parade Willock around the ground like he's the signing of the century. Yet the dozy bastards couldnt even get him registered in time for todays game. Fucking pathetic man.

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

'TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V JUST CITY AND IT'S LIVE  (plus some other game we're contractually obliged to put on but don't worry, we'll keep it to a minimum and even show you the players arriving at the Tottenham stadium whilst the other game is actually playing. Nobody will mind.)'

(If you're watching sky) :good:

Sadly true. All Man City/Spurs 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Tom said:

Sadly true. All Man City/Spurs 

It's  a very strange concept. They've two PL channels, put the build up to the other game on one, build up the earlier game on the other.