Crystal Phallus v Graeme Jones’ still shite but rich doylems

Christmas Tree

1 minute ago, Alan Doh'liver said:

You've obviously got no say in because I'm still here. They mustn't give gingers any admin roles obviously :lol:

I'm not ginger, but oddly I got a news notification that Ed sheeran has covid at the exact moment I read your post :lol:

• Haha 1

There was a lad called InvictaToon who posted on here for a bit under various guises when he was serving one of his numerous bans on N-O. It got to the point where you could tell it was him and he got called out before he’d even posted. Just going off his latest username :lol: 

1 minute ago, Alex said:

There was a lad called InvictaToon who posted on here for a bit under various guises when he was serving one of his numerous bans on N-O. It got to the point where you could tell it was him and he got called out before he’d even posted. Just going off his latest username :lol: 

I still get accused of being CabayeAye and others that weren't even me.

1 minute ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

I got banned on about 10 different accounts. Similar to my time here actually. Think I rub people up the wrong way sometimes.

Hey, you're cute and lovable, don't put yourself down, you and CT are valuable members! :good:

• Haha 5
  • Sad 1

Just now, TheGingerQuiff said:

I still get accused of being CabayeAye and others that weren't even me.

I always assumed you were Thompers (that’s not even up for debate any more is it? :lol: ) But I didn’t think you were CabayeAye. I hope you weren’t anyway, what a fucking weirdo they came across as. Formed a weird alliance with that Norwegian air steward (or so they claimed to be) who was also masquerading as a Norwegian lass who was a Muslim in order to provide cover for their anti-Semitic views. 

• Haha 3

Speaking of members that are no longer with us, I used to argue like fuck with Gejon. I was seeing a proper sort at the time and he challenged me to show her to him. Sent a photo and he called her a dog, the cunt. Still chipped in a fiver towards his flowers. Would have been a tenner otherwise.

Just now, Alex said:

I always assumed you were Thompers (that’s not even up for debate any more is it? :lol: ) But I didn’t think you were CabayeAye. I hope you weren’t anyway, what a fucking weirdo they came across as. Formed a weird alliance with that Norwegian air steward (or so they claimed to be) who was also masquerading as a Norwegian lass who was a Muslim in order to provide cover for their anti-Semitic views. 

Yeah I'm thompers don't think I've ever denied it on here tbh

Just now, TheGingerQuiff said:

Yeah I'm thompers don't think I've ever denied it on here tbh

You definitely denied it like. Unless that was someone else :lol: 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

Norwegian air steward. :lol: :lol:

3 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

That’s why your ex went elsewhere :whistling:

I went to unblock my sister after a sibling fall out the the day and noticed I could see my ex's profile pic. Obviously wants the big lad back.

She'd worked for my sister for 10 year and went on the sick for months after how she carried on. Helped my sister to invite her to a welfare meeting, which quickly prompted her resigned. Lol laters, cunt.

Edited by TheGingerQuiff