Big Joe's Massive Member v Fake Tan Brendan Rodgers Duck Lovers (plus Gemmill vs Renton)

wykikitoon

5 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Ugh. Fuck this man. 

Here's me thinking we can maybe sneak the odd point from the big lads. Not if this lot can do this to us. 

I'm starting to wonder if we aren't going down with Everton. 

Frustratingly we're still our own biggest enemy. Leave us long enough with the slightest bit of pressure and we'll crumble.

Edited by OTF

Anyone here a fan of Extras? (the Ricky Gervais comedy)

you know the bit where he gets interviewed (I think it’s the Christmas special) and he puts on a ridiculous posh accent to the newspaper reporter…

well that is what Eddie Howe reminds me of

Just now, Christmas Tree said:

Thing is, the players who have been playing out of their skin lately, haven’t shown up against this poor team. WTF :( 

We started ok and first half was an even affair, second half we lost our shape and discipline and all our frailties were on display.

1 minute ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

We had three there with no intention of getting in the box to help Wilson

Constantly, was terrible the way we fell off at the end, they had bodies everywhere we were strolling about heads down.

More than a little annoying that what I suggested in half jest in terms of the scoreline has come to pass. It has to be said though, that while we've been pretty poor, both Maddison, the diving cunt that he is, and Tielemans have shown why they are so highly rated. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

City and Liverpool are going to dry bum is to to fuck. 

Going to be an embarrassment really. It will be interesting to see how Howe sets us up in those.

1 minute ago, Polarboy said:

More than a little annoying that what I suggested in half jest in terms of the scoreline has come to pass. It has to be said though, that while we've been pretty poor, both Maddison, the diving cunt that he is, and Tielemans have shown why they are so highly rated. 

We need at least couple of signings of that calibre in January to stand half a chance 

1 minute ago, Christmas Tree said:

Shelvey and Joe and even a few others have been much better in our last few games. They were poor first half but we had nothing going forward. Piss poor result.

Burn the scarf.

• Haha 4