howe's battle weary covid evading magpies v ragnick's conveniently rested and newly coached red devils.

thebrokendoll

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

Now/sky 'United are back' 'newcastle v Manchester United' 'will Raggyneck get United a win v a struggling magpies side' 

Fucking grinding on me already before I even put it on. 

Its just an utter United Wankfest. We heard from Eddie Howe then some absolutely dodgy stats from Carrrrraaaaggghhhheeerrrrr and fuck all on how we are going to set up. 

I would love CR7 to snap his fucking Achilles tonight the ball cock cunt

4 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

New brown ale shirt and shorts on for this one. Eddie, I can be there in 15 minutes if you need me.

‘Look at that, I bet the tubby little fucker sitting there in his shirt and shorts is serious’.

image.jpeg

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, ewerk said:

‘Look at that, I bet the tubby little fucker sitting there in his shirt and shorts is serious’.

image.jpeg

‘Good one Mandy, well I got Shelvey in the secret Santa so I got him a tub of hair wax’

Edited by 247
  • Haha 1

Well, I’ve punished myself with food and booze the past 72 hours. May as well inflict some further suffering with the footie before treating myself to a bedtime wank with the cheese grater 

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

"Maybe the way Steve Bruce played suited Newcastle more than the way Eddie Howe played" :lol:

That dozy scouse cunt. We were on a fucking express train to the championship you thick prick. 

He was referring to ASM specifically.

• Haha 1

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

Well, I’ve punished myself with food and booze the past 72 hours. May as well inflict some further suffering with the footie before treating myself to a bedtime wank with the cheese grater 

Get in, we've got THE CLANGING CHIMES OF GLOOM for the evening. :lol:

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

How am I supposed to know that when I'm in and out of the room making the hot chocolates? EH?! 

Easy on the Baileys. We all know what you’re like when you’ve had a drink.