Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

3 hours ago, Toonpack said:

It's also notable there's no interest, it seems, in any of our players by other clubs, Too many on wages higher than their worth and none wanted or valued on the market, problem shifting them and that's also a negative effect on our FFP.

That we've heard of. 

I honestly can't see us getting much if anything for the players not in our first 18. We'd have to sell someone like Fraser or Almiron to be honest. 

2 minutes ago, KetteringMag said:

Manchester City is a free hit for me so realistically we need someone in for the game at Wolverhampton Wanderers, personally think we're going to have a crazy deadline day 

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

FYP

FYFP

• Haha 5

Could be something or nothing with the Ramos thing. Best I could tell from Google translate is that he was absent for the last training session before their Kiev game tomorrow. I'd be more worried about Wolves stepping ahead of us to sign him. Then again are we even interested if we're bidding for Pedro. Supposedly Wolves only want a loan with an obligation to buy deal, so that could work in our favour. Of course Wolves' ability to sign Portuguese players given all their connections almost makes it impossible to compete if they hold a strong interest. If Ramos doesn't start tomorrow night, and he's not injured, you'll know that something is happening for sure. 

What’s the consensus on this Jao Pedro kid then? He seems a similar profile to Ekitike: young, likes a dribble, can play across the front 3 etc - anyone seen much of him?

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

I remember him looking lively when we played them last season. Think he scored. 

That's all I've got. 

Aye, same. I’m basing my opinion on one game and can only conclude that we sign him  at once. 

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season