Jump to content

Transfers, 2023-24 season


trophyshy
 Share

Recommended Posts

There are better defensive midfielders than McTominay, cheaper too. 

 

We could get Milinkovic Savic for c£35m, how much would Scotty Boy cost? £50m? More? I know Savic is a couple of years older, but the difference in quality is stark.

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, The Fish said:

There are better defensive midfielders than McTominay, cheaper too. 

 

We could get Milinkovic Savic for c£35m, how much would Scotty Boy cost? £50m? More? I know Savic is a couple of years older, but the difference in quality is stark.

 

 

How do you figure 35 mil pounds for Savic? Transfermarkt has him at 52 mil 

 

I know Transfermarkt doesnt mean anything at end the of the day and clubs do what they want, but its usually gets it pretty close;

 

Isak 35 Mil - Brought in for 60 Mil

Bruno 26 Mil - Brought in for 37 Mil

Botman 26 Mil - Brought in for 32 Mil

Targett 15 Mil - Brought in for 15.25 Mil

Headless Chook 35 Mil (god knows why) - Brought in for 40 Mil (dearie me)

 

outliers;

Burns 3 Mil - Brought in for 13 Mil (we were desperate that window )

Pope 13 Mil - brought in for 10 Mil (Burnley got relegated)

Wood 6 Mil - Brought in for 26 Mil (We were desperate)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

 

How do you figure 35 mil pounds for Savic? Transfermarkt has him at 52 mil 

 

I know Transfermarkt doesnt mean anything at end the of the day and clubs do what they want, but its usually gets it pretty close;

 

Isak 35 Mil - Brought in for 60 Mil

Bruno 26 Mil - Brought in for 37 Mil

Botman 26 Mil - Brought in for 32 Mil

Targett 15 Mil - Brought in for 15.25 Mil

Headless Chook 35 Mil (god knows why) - Brought in for 40 Mil (dearie me)

 

outliers;

Burns 3 Mil - Brought in for 13 Mil (we were desperate that window )

Pope 13 Mil - brought in for 10 Mil (Burnley got relegated)

Wood 6 Mil - Brought in for 26 Mil (We were desperate)

Only has a year left on his contract, has said he wants to leave, rumours have him around £35m. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

 

How do you figure 35 mil pounds for Savic? Transfermarkt has him at 52 mil 

 

I know Transfermarkt doesnt mean anything at end the of the day and clubs do what they want, but its usually gets it pretty close;

 

Isak 35 Mil - Brought in for 60 Mil

Bruno 26 Mil - Brought in for 37 Mil

Botman 26 Mil - Brought in for 32 Mil

Targett 15 Mil - Brought in for 15.25 Mil

Headless Chook 35 Mil (god knows why) - Brought in for 40 Mil (dearie me)

 

outliers;

Burns 3 Mil - Brought in for 13 Mil (we were desperate that window )

Pope 13 Mil - brought in for 10 Mil (Burnley got relegated)

Wood 6 Mil - Brought in for 26 Mil (We were desperate)

 

I thought you loved Maxi.

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Diego21 said:

Last days, Diario AS in Spain is selling we are very close to Gabri Veiga (35M release clause).

 

But they say too that the player prefer Real Madrid to stay in Spain.

 

 

 

height listed at 184 cm, might be something to this story.

 

What sort of player is he @Diego21

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

 

I'll sacrifice you at his altar to power his hattrick at manchester

 

rbTcyU.gif

 

 

 

4 hours ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

 

 

what did you make asm's performance on friday night?

i noticed truefaith gave him a rating of 3 (i know, alex hurst's a cunt) which i thought was generous to be honest. we offered precisely fuck all down the left side of the pitch before he was hauled at half time. i appreciate howe has subsequently said he was carrying a slight thigh strain although that does beg the question why he started him in the first place, unless of course he's being diplomatic?

oh to see the lesser spotted maxi of december 27th 2021 again, perhaps he's been saving himself for another home game against the mancs?

 

ps.... love the perseverance with the headless chook!   :lol:

 

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

 

 

what did you make asm's performance on friday night?

i noticed truefaith gave him a rating of 3 (i know, alex hurst's a cunt) which i thought was generous to be honest. we offered precisely fuck all down the left side of the pitch before he was hauled at half time. i appreciate howe has subsequently said he was carrying a slight thigh strain although that does beg the question why he started him in the first place, unless of course he's being diplomatic?

oh to see the lesser spotted maxi of december 27th 2021 again, perhaps he's been saving himself for another home game against the mancs?

 

ps.... love the perseverance with the headless chook!   :lol:

 


Was his poorest game for a while but he did make the run down the right and set Willock up for the assist.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:


Was his poorest game for a while but he did make the run down the right and set Willock up for the assist.

 

well aye, he did. a sort of assisting the assist or in other words he passed it to a team mate.  :)

  • Like 1
  • Haha 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

 

well aye, he did. a sort of assisting the assist or in other words he passed it to a team mate.  :)

 

It's like 'preparing to make a bid' or 'final stages of making an offer' thats all the rage for ITK accounts and Edwards style journos on Twitter

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

 

height listed at 184 cm, might be something to this story.

 

What sort of player is he @Diego21

He really is a very amazing player and what can be said about him is based on very little experience.

Let me explain: the boy is an unknown player who has exploded this year at Celta de Vigo. He is only 20 years old and he made his debut two seasons ago, but in the last two seasons he has barely added 200-300 minutes.

This year, on the other hand, he is breaking it as an Attacking Medfield. He would say that the ideal position for him is where Willock is playing today. Also, I think they are players who can be similar in style.

Veiga is undoubtedly the revelation player this season in the Spanish League. I am sure that if he was playing for Real Madrid or Barcelona he would already be called up with the senior team of Spain.

He is a very physical player, but also very technical. He arrives very well from behind, breaking the line, but he also has a very good shot from distance.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Something interesting about Veiga is that although his position is attacking midfielder, this season he has played as a defensive pivot, but also as a winger and even in a couple of games as a center forward.

And everywhere he has played well.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, aimaad22 said:

 

It's like 'preparing to make a bid' or 'final stages of making an offer' thats all the rage for ITK accounts and Edwards style journos on Twitter

I particularly dislike ‘preparing to make a bid’. Do or not do, there is no preparing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.