World Cup 2022

I’ve spent the afternoon buying a tree, decorating the fucker, and putting all the other decorations up, with a soundtrack of shite Christmas songs and a mental dog doing his box in at the lights and sparkly shite. 

I’m now having a cheeky beer at the restaurant at the top of my street whilst I wait for the pizzas we’ve ordered for the game. 

We had better beat these cheese-eating surrender monkeys. :lol:

28 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Half of those clips throughout his career, he's had a geet big sore on his lips. Mind, you kiss a mackem lass and you're taking your life into your own hands. 

The only mackem lass I’ve ever had conjugals with was a proper BOBFOC. 

Scored with her in Glencoe on a climbing trip, afternoon of climbing, evening on the piss in the Clachaig, then back to the digs- halfway through scuttling her I got the “wet mouth” and knew I was seconds away from a vomitacious evacuation of my stomach contents. 
The bedroom window was the closest outlet so I pulled out, spewed my ring out the window and headed straight to the bathroom to brush my teeth and curse my timing thinking 

“ Well done son, you’ve blown that!”

When I went back in the bedroom the filthy slapper had just turned around and presented herself for doggy, which, of course, I obliged. 
:lol:

• Haha 4

15 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

The only mackem lass I’ve ever had conjugals with was a proper BOBFOC. 

Scored with her in Glencoe on a climbing trip, afternoon of climbing, evening on the piss in the Clachaig, then back to the digs- halfway through scuttling her I got the “wet mouth” and knew I was seconds away from a vomitacious evacuation of my stomach contents. 
The bedroom window was the closest outlet so I pulled out, spewed my ring out the window and headed straight to the bathroom to brush my teeth and curse my timing thinking 

“ Well done son, you’ve blown that!”

When I went back in the bedroom the filthy slipper had just turned around and presented herself for doggy, which, of course, I obliged. 
:lol:

offered the choice a few more of the clachaigs whisky barrelled cider or a go on a mackem lass, I'd plump for the former every time.

I'm assuming the bar must've shut?

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Haha 2

Just now, Gemmill said:

At the very least that's a free kick. It was a clear foul, the only question was whether it was a penalty. 

I can only assume the VAR saw it as outside the box so couldn’t do anything. Awful refereeing decision.

• Like 3