Leonard Jeffrey "Oz" Osborne Silent Mags v Barry Spencer Taylor Boring Bastard Wolves

wykikitoon

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, toonotl said:

I don’t really think we can leave Maxi out as on his day he’s our best attacking player by a street. But, man, am I looking forward to not having players of his ilk in the future.

Fuck me. And again. That’s woeful from Maxi. Truly terrible. 

Pre players stepping up I would agree.  Since Howe has come in he's sulked more than anything for Teddy Weddy Bear Bewcie.  The deluded cunt think's he's off to the World Cup.  Only world cup he's off to is the ludo one.

• Like 2

Fucking hell persistent fouling is cause for a yellow. I'm going to have to give myself one for whinging if this keeps up.

Edited by OTF

2 minutes ago, toonotl said:

I don’t really think we can leave Maxi out as on his day he’s our best attacking player by a street. But, man, am I looking forward to not having players of his ilk in the future.

Fuck me. And again. That’s woeful from Maxi. Truly terrible. 

We play worse as a team when he plays imo, he sometimes does something amazing which can win us a game but for the most time he’s either a passenger or breaking moves down/missing good chances. 

It was fine under Bruce, as if he ran into a blind alley but beat 3 players it was seen as positive, but now he’s just creating turnovers as he will have had options on that run. 

You don't get to be top scorer of a great footballing nation without having the tactical nous to win a penalty like that.

• Haha 2