2023/24 - Generic NUFC Chat

wykikitoon

11 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Everton will not go down, Gemmill guaranteed (again) they would so they won't.

Was it the same with the mackems until the one season the guarantee was revoked? I'm just trying to get a frame of reference - Are we talking project looking glass, or mystic Meg?

3 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Was it the same with the mackems until the one season the guarantee was revoked? I'm just trying to get a frame of reference - Are we talking project looking glass, or mystic Meg?

every year gemmill predicts everton will go down, thus ensuring their survival for another season

11 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

We're talking about Gemmill and his infallible predictions (curses), you'll learn.

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Toonpack COMES ALIVE when he gets to talk about me. It's genuinely touching.

I can never forgive you for being Everton’s saviour every fucking year

On 30/09/2023 at 20:03, Andrew said:

As if you couldnt be more right. 

The fucking hypocrites have done a sponsored episode today from SJP to celebrate our return to the champions league :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

The only nailed on points are the three they'll take from Chelsea. Everton look like the mackems did the year they went down - spent a fortune then proceeded to be shitter, only to adopt a roundabout of managers to try and dig them out of the shit. It only works for so long, I think this season could be the one where it all comes crashing down.

Hopefully, the set of con artists ready and waiting to take over from the oligarch's front man ensure they experience the same as the Mackems, and slide down to league one - oh and Netflix is on hand to film it all.

The thing is, they've looked like that for a few years. 

This season, Sheffield and Luton look knocking bets to go down, which only leaves 1 spot that 3-4 teams will want to avoid. Everton, Bournemouth, Burnley and Wolves might be the ones fighting for survival at the minute, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Fulham join that mess. 

To be fair Bournemouth and Burnley have faced much, much better opposition than Luton and Everton so far.

image.png.39a59e04b9b55e1d11955ba28dc612c3.png

(21,22 and 24 are the 3 promoted sides)

This is number of teams played from each band

image.png.abc651af7712da508ba862f86f1c97d7.png

and points from those games

image.png.25b0d2a846aa0824bcefcf68f77428d2.png

2 minutes ago, The Fish said:

This season, Sheffield and Luton look knocking bets to go down, which only leaves 1 spot that 3-4 teams will want to avoid. Everton, Bournemouth, Burnley and Wolves might be the ones fighting for survival at the minute, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Fulham join that mess. 

To be fair Bournemouth and Burnley have faced much, much better opposition than Luton and Everton so far.

maths GIF

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, The Fish said:

The Ringer Johnny Knoxville GIF - The Ringer Johnny Knoxville Retard -  Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 4

What they need is someone with vast PL experience, who knows their club inside out, affable and well respected, and who can roll their sleeves up, dust themselves down, and eat bacon until their fucking liver bursts. 
Newcastle_Steve_Bruce4.jpg

• Haha 7

6 hours ago, Andrew said:

The fucking hypocrites have done a sponsored episode today from SJP to celebrate our return to the champions league :lol:

Just listened to it out of interest, it’s an absolute wank fest over NUFC :lol:. Constant discussion about how immense the atmosphere will be, how big an impact it’ll have on the game, Newcastle can take on any team, comparison to Ajax “proper football club and city”, tailor made for the CL as proper big club. I hope the mackems listen to this. But aye total bunch of fucking hypocrites. 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 4

Sammy is set to go down in history as perhaps the best thread starter of all time - even surpassing my legendary run at the back end of 2021/22 season. 

The so-called accountant will have to settle for bronze 

Edited by Dr Gloom
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2