2023/24 - Generic NUFC Chat

wykikitoon

2 minutes ago, ewerk said:

If it's not Peter Withe then what the fuck are they even doing?

who the fuck is that cunt? 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

who the fuck is that cunt? 

That’s Willock. That’s what he’s been doing all this time pretending to be injured the little prick.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

If it's not Peter Withe then what the fuck are they even doing?

Keegan in blackface. He’s pissed off the women and now he’s trying to get properly cancelled.

It was really good I thought. Also perhaps a snippet/hint on why Mr "last into training" Hall was left on the bench so often "If you are not giving everything, it's not going to work for me".

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Pearson. Nailed on. 

He's coming to Australia.

19 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

It was really good I thought. Also perhaps a snippet/hint on why Mr "last into training" Hall was left on the bench so often "If you are not giving everything, it's not going to work for me".

Aye, he sounds pretty binary with stuff like this, so it could be as simple as this kid will not start games for me until he respects me and his teammates enough to turn up to training on time.... Or until it's a straight choice between him and Paul Dummett. 

It's definitely worth a watch. I thought it started off a bit awkward, partly cos of Neville's line of questioning, but they both warmed up and it was a good interview. 

• Like 1

Van Dijk has no business being in there other than they HAD to have a Liverpool player in the list to keep the sponsors happy :lol:

No Gordon too? Bullshit list IMO

• Like 3

ridiculous that gordon to be overlooked and that overhyped mainoo kid made the cut, just because of his club badge 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

player of the season should be foden. it's insane that gordon didn't make the cut for young player - absolute bullshit. 10 goals, 10 assist in the PL, an ever present and consistently our best player

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

Aye, the MSM media will tell you that Gordon didn't make the list because he's too old to be eligible but you have to think, is there another agenda at play here?

you couldn't be more 

Loop Trump GIF

4 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

you couldn't be more 

Loop Trump GIF

Gordon is too old for young player of the season, but Isak who is two years older than him gets nominated for that one too is the level of incompetence I expect from the PL tbh.

Must be absolutely ages since we had any nominees at all. 

6 minutes ago, Alex said:

Must be absolutely ages since we had any nominees at all. 

Just the two last season ;) 

• Haha 2