2023/24 - Generic NUFC Chat

wykikitoon

Willock is out for the rest of the season. They want to rest his achilles. Makes sense tbf, he keeps breaking down every time he comes back. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Willock is out for the rest of the season. They want to rest his achilles. Makes sense tbf, he keeps breaking down every time he comes back. 

Thats leaves our midfield back to bare bones. Big Joe is back on training pitch kicking footballs again now. Hopefully he can feature towards end of season. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Good idea, but he is as much made of glass as Wilson. Brilliant on their day, but that day is rare because they are off for so long. :sad:

• Like 1

On 13/11/2023 at 17:31, PaddockLad said:

So I wasn’t expecting this when I woke up this morning…. a bit fuckin sinister really…

Turns out the club were quite justified in taking her season ticket.

GLcXW2BXsAEYI8z?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Haha 6

4 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Turns out the club were quite justified in taking her season ticket.

GLcXW2BXsAEYI8z?format=jpg&name=900x900

At least she got a photo with the demon headmaster and the turtle from finding nemo.

• Haha 4

:thumbdown:

"Steven Taylor had a debut to forget for Portland Timbers as he scored an own goal after just nine minutes before he was subbed off as his new side pulled off an incredible comeback without him."

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

"Newcastle United legend" .. written by Steven Taylor :lol:

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Dazzler said:

"Newcastle United legend" .. written by Steven Taylor :lol: (but ghost written by a knight in shining armour.

KRYP

Lee-Ryder-pic.thumb.jpg.33e522df2031381fc8b0505cd4df7ffb.jpg

"Steve, calm down son, calm down. If you need some patter for an introduction video ah'll do it for you, consider it a favour for all those 'raring to go/do it for the fans/bleed black and white/aah hate sunlin, me like' pieces we did together back in the day. Divvent fret though, aa'll not mention you getting sparked by Andy Carroll. Lol."

• Haha 6

9 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

He looks like he’s in the middle of shitting his keks

IMG_2671.thumb.png.542e111af49ccbe881c689ea26312c47.png

That would track considering he's proper mentally deficient so probably isn't housebroken yet.

• Haha 2

On 17/04/2024 at 00:07, Holden McGroin said:

Thats leaves our midfield back to bare bones. Big Joe is back on training pitch kicking footballs again now. Hopefully he can feature towards end of season. 

Hope he's back for the post season games in Melbourne, he's my son's favourite player.

5 hours ago, OTF said:

Hope he's back for the post season games in Melbourne, he's my son's favourite player.

I didn't spot the quoted post and thought for a brief moment you were talking about Steven Taylor...

• Haha 8

Paraphrasing here but, in their review of The Pig and Whistle, The Burglar’s Dog described the place as being full of lads with same £5 haircut as Steven Taylor. And with the same look on their face Taylor had when he realised the ref hadn’t bought his attempt to conceal the handball in the infamous home game v Villa. 

• Haha 7

2 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

Newcastle legend Steven Taylor, said no one. 

Ever 

Except Steven Taylor, his ma and the boiler he knocked off that got him paggered by Andy Carroll.

• Haha 2

Steven Taylor epitomizes the tragedy of Nufc as a club during those years. Could have been great, but was really just shite. 

Legend my arse 

• Haha 3