Other Games 22/23

18 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

One more goal please Spurs. To end the weekend on a massive high.

It’s fucking laughable, isn’t it? Like Kane was thinking “He’s probably offside, so I’ll play a poor pass” :lol: 

• Haha 3

I'd rather it was a draw, But we are 9 points clear of Liverpool, with an unassailable GD and 5 games left. Win 2 of those and they can't catch us.

Brighton are right behind but have the entire top 4 to play yet 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Klopp being so much of a cunt to the 4th official he's pulled a hammy

How that cunt isn't bankrupt from having to pay fines to refs, fourth officials, and generally for acting like a toddler on smack on the side-lines I have no idea, well I do but you get my point. Most managers take one step outside their technical area and the officials are straight onto them. Klopp is allowed to re-enact fucking Strictly Come Dancing up and down the entire pitch. I hope the twat has torn his hamstring. 

Edited by Polarboy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Klopps a complete prick, see him falling to the ground acting like Salah elbowing Davies wasn’t a foul, then Davies had to leave the pitch for treatment as his lip was pissing blood. 

• Like 2