Other Games 22/23

There’s something for Brentford in this game. They just need more composure when they get near goal. And for the officials not to cheat them 

I reckon West Ham will get something tomorrow. We've still got nowt to worry about mind.

We're two results ahead of Liverpool already and they've only got three left to play. We've got five games left.

Edited by Gemmill
  • Like 1

Just now, Gemmill said:

I reckon West Ham will get something tomorrow. We've still got nowt to worry about mind.

We're two results ahead of Liverpool and they've only got three left to play. We've got five games left.

I think we’ll get the points we need but it’d be nice if Liverpool started dropping points - I don’t see it. 

Aye, I’m not really bothered what these helmets do we just need to focus on our own games. It would be nice if it was mathematically done but we basically need 2 wins from 5 games, that’s about as in your own hands as you could ever hope for a CL race. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

His nose is too near his arse. 

He making out we are dropping out of top 4. When I said let's have 50 on it his arse dropped out. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

He making out we are dropping out of top 4. When I said let's have 50 on it his arse dropped out. 

You should have just smashed him full in the face and told him to apologise or you'd do it again.

• Haha 6