Other Games 22/23

How many games is that, that these cunts have scraped these last few weeks. Surely somebody will take advantage of their frailties before the end of the season. As people have said though we really should only be worrying about ourselves given it's well within our own hands. I'd love Brighton to get fourth, which of course is incredibly unlikely given their fixtures, but if that doesn't happen it's a tough call between Man U getting it, or them hilariously collapsing to allow Liverpool into that position. 

21 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

I think we’ll get the points we need but it’d be nice if Liverpool started dropping points - I don’t see it. 

I do. I watched most of it today and I can see a Leicester battling for their lives get something. I would have said an on form Villa too but they've lost form now. 

I absolutely expect us to get at least a point tomorrow, but really it should be all three. I'm confident we'll do Leeds too. We are playing far better than anybody other than Man City. Only a sudden loss of form will scuttle us but why will that happen? We've amazingly not even got any significant injuries. 

Edited by Renton

Seen someone say that in the run up to Salah's goal a ball was played into the box and Salah was offside, but it was never called. Anyone else see this, I missed the actual goal. Not much odds at this stage like but these things should be pointed out as much as possible if true, to at least make rampant bias and cheating at little harder for them. 

Aye was on about it earlier. It's the whole phases of play thing. He was a yard offside but the ball went across the box to another player. They played it back across to Salah. By this stage he's not offside, but he's still a yard ahead of the defender cos of his previous offside position.

It's fucking ridiculous. That's the same phase of play so he should be offside.

• Like 5

48 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Point of Order! Aston Villa do not lose form. I have it on good authority from half of fucking Toontastic. So please. Show some respect to Beige Barca.

Expert analysis of the “run” that Liverpool are on please.  Good, bad, indifferent, Brazil 1970, likely to end this decade etc :) 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Point of Order! Aston Villa do not lose form. I have it on good authority from half of fucking Toontastic. So please. Show some respect to Beige Barca.

Villa were on a hell of a run but more importantly have been the only team to comprehensively outplay, other than Man City away maybe. I think that was the main concern.

Anyway, you can all relax, I'm at the match tomorrow and we've only lost once this season when I've been there, strangely the same game which we have lost at home this season. Three points incoming.

• Like 2

Silly scouse cunts saying now we're bank rolled. Silly little gimp. 

Elite sport is fucking business. Yet unless it's them they don't like it. To keep ahead in business you need investment. But nah. Football doesn't allow that. Fuck off 

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Silly scouse cunts saying now we're bank rolled. Silly little gimp. 

Elite sport is fucking business. Yet unless it's them they don't like it. To keep ahead in business you need investment. But nah. Football doesn't allow that. Fuck off 

Have told him to caaaalm down La? 

• Haha 2

Until we’ve been proven to have broken FFP (which we plainly haven’t ) the scouse cry arse cunts and any other fucker can go fuck themselves. Staveley said at the very start this wouldn’t be like Man City or Chelsea. We’ve had Chris Wood leading our attack for most of the first half of the season ffs :cuppa:

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

They've won their last five by 1 goal. Their penalties and dodgy VAR decisions will run out eventually. 

When the FA have got in the CL place 

tbf, DICKHEAD, at the time you were all shitting yourselves about four teams. Two of those now can't get beyond 66 points. Brighton will join them soon.

Which leaves Liverpool, who have gone on a run that only the biggest bedwetters would have actively predicted.

Congratulations on getting that right though, it means you all get to stew in your dirty nappies for another couple of weeks. :lol:

Liverpool are still brittle as fuck. They're not overperforming like Villa were but they're far from convincing in a lot of the wins they've put together.

The problem now is going to be quality of opposition. I fancy Villa to have a decent chance of taking points off them though.

• Like 1