Other Games 22/23

7 hours ago, The Fish said:

You wouldn't? I would. No way are they beating the top 3 sides. They still have an issue putting the ball int he back of the net and Newcastle and Man City currently aren't finding that a tremendous challenge. Arsenal... who knows, they can't be thinking about shooting practise because they're too busy sitting by a rainy window listening to the Dawson's Creek soundtrack.

Oh, and Southampton are terrible.

Brighton have scored more goals than us. Plus, them being able to put ball the back in the net IS the reason they've jumped a level this year. De Zerbi has been a massive improvement on Potter in the last third.

1 hour ago, Christmas Tree said:

Still happy with my life choices regardless of all the blurb thrown about by the optimists.

IMG_3621.jpeg

Liverpool have 4 games left, a total of 12 points.  We are 6 points in front of them, 7 if you include GD.  

We have 5 games left, a total of 15 points available.

48 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Liverpool have 4 games left, a total of 12 points.  We are 6 points in front of them, 7 if you include GD.  

We have 5 games left, a total of 15 points available.

I mean he does have form for going against the grain on here ;) 

• Haha 5

some debate over on bluemoon about the premier league team of the season. here's mine although i reserve the right to completely change my mind on a whim.... or every time someone makes a valid point

Pope
Trippier, Stones, Botman, Ake
Kdb, Rodri, Odegard
Saka, Haaland, Grealish

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Holden McGroin said:

Brighton have scored more goals than us. Plus, them being able to put ball the back in the net IS the reason they've jumped a level this year. De Zerbi has been a massive improvement on Potter in the last third.

They've scored 1 more goal than us and we've been without our main threats throughout the season. 

They're way better than before, but they're still wasteful.

38 minutes ago, LondonBlue said:

some debate over on bluemoon about the premier league team of the season. here's mine although i reserve the right to completely change my mind on a whim.... or every time someone makes a valid point

Pope
Kdb, Rodri, Odegard
Saka, Haaland, Grealish

Grealish hasn't been consistent enough to be in the team of the season, switch him for Rashford or Sa... 🤢.. Salah 🤮

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, LondonBlue said:

Pope
Kdb, Rodri, Odegard
Saka, Haaland, Grealish

Rodri has been class for you guys this season.  As has Ake.

I would change Grealish.  He started slow only last few weeks he's been top IMO.  But can't argue with the rest tbh.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Rodri has been class for you guys this season.  As has Ake.

I would change Grealish.  He started slow only last few weeks he's been top IMO.  But can't argue with the rest tbh.

Hell of a thing when you can't argue. 😉 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Rodri has been class for you guys this season.  As has Ake.

First the Excel time-in-motion stuff now this? 

The Office Ryan GIF

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, The Fish said:

They've scored 1 more goal than us and we've been without our main threats throughout the season. 

They're way better than before, but they're still wasteful.

Stats are stats Dave. 

With Evan Ferguson playing up top they are far more potent as well. He doesn't seem to miss. And their midfield all chip in with goals. 

14 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Have I missed something, why are Sky televising a 3pm Saturday kickoff?

Asking myself the same question tbh. Oh well, howay City, fuck the hippo headed cunt.

16 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

One off dispensation because of the royal shite. 

Am thinking this must’ve been scheduled for lunchtime when we all swearing allegiance to the cult of two filthy adulterers who live on state benefits at the country’s expense? 🤷🏻‍♂️🤔

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

It’s to do with the King. Or ‘Big Sam’ to his mates 

• Haha 1

Hasn’t taken him long to put his stamp  on this Leeds team like. 2-0 down and 17% possession in the first half hour 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Alex said:

Hasn’t taken him long to put his stamp  on this Leeds team like. 2-0 down and 17% possession in the first half hour 

The sky commentary, 'only taken 18 minutes for the feel good factor to go' :lol: I'm not one to presume Leeds fans feelings but I'm guessing that being in a relegation fight with allardyce as your manager will have the feel good factors in pretty short supply around elland road?

• Haha 4