Other Games 22/23

Just now, ewerk said:

How was that not a penalty for West Ham?

Fucking outrageous, Lindelof very clearly moves his arm to block the ball absolute stone wall pen but of course var says it’s fine 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ewerk said:

How was that not a penalty for West Ham?

It doesn’t even get looked at. But you can’t give to penalties against “United” in a row.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Aye, should be 3 up. 'United' look shite.

Aye, just watched the second half, refereeing is just looking corrupt tbh. I'm one if the last people to criticise officiating but honestly, it just looks like a piss take and VAR has done the exact opposite of what it was supposed to do. All the bad points and none of the good points (slows game, mutes celebration, and adds more bias to favour "big" teams.)

• Like 5

Thank fuck for that. We're so much better than ManU. We embarrassed them at SJP, and we put WHU to the sword at their ground, whereas ManU lost despite having the ref in their pocket. :nufc:

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

I know he would be a ridiculous fee but get Declan Rice signed.

Brilliant player, his passing is quality, and he knows when to press forward or to stay back and let others go with the attack. He’d be immense for us

I seen some Man U fans saying that Rashford should be sold because he only plays for himself😂 Fucking hell that's a bit of a turnaround. I thought Rashford was the second coming not so long ago according to them. 

Fuck me, De Gea for West Ham's goal. :lol:

Man United deservedly beaten by West Ham though. We fucking smashed this lot a few weeks ago. Ten Hag is a fucking joke and these will be looking for a new manager within 2 seasons.

Screenshot_20230508_054746_Chrome.thumb.jpg.5e874247ef53e086b0ce1b7e92d9c38c.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Fuck me, De Gea for West Ham's goal. :lol:

Man United deservedly beaten by West Ham though. We fucking smashed this lot a few weeks ago. Ten Hag is a fucking joke and these will be looking for a new manager within 2 seasons.

Screenshot_20230508_054746_Chrome.thumb.jpg.5e874247ef53e086b0ce1b7e92d9c38c.jpg

On the BBC ticker a man utd fan actually posted that the club hasn't moved in from when Ole was in charge 😂