Other Games 22/23

I tell you what, if villa do the business here, that combined with that equaliser against Brighton would have me seriously re-evaluating how I feel about this fantastic old club. Do yow get moi, villarrrr?

• Haha 2

He gets the ball and then pulls his leg back. You'd think he'd went with a straight leg the way the commentator is slathering on about it. Was someone saying it's Bridges who's commentating; is he a mackem?

Just now, Polarboy said:

He gets the ball and then pulls his leg back. You'd think he'd went with a straight leg the way the commentator is slathering on about it. Was someone saying it's Bridges who's commentating; is he a mackem?

Played for them but I thought he was actually a Newcastle fan. If so, he must prefer the Europa League for some reason.

Thought Villa were the better side, spent the first 20 minutes pulling Liverpool out their half then smacking it long should have been 2 up really. Then Liverpool spent the rest of the half fucking whinging, diving, and fouling. 

17 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

That's a hard tempt on fate there, let's see if the universe buys it :D

You've confused the Universe. It'll probably settle for a draw which is fine. 👍

20 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I tell you what, if villa do the business here, that combined with that equaliser against Brighton would have me seriously re-evaluating how I feel about this fantastic old club. Do yow get moi, villarrrr?

Get moi? They're not fucking French mate.

• Haha 1
  • Jaysus... 1

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

Get moi? They're not fucking French mate.

Moi/mow. There's now hope for yow, Rents I'm telling yow. The Boro thing was the straw that browk the camel's back. Up the Villarr! :D

• Haha 1