Erik ten HAAG-kaloogies vs, Eddie's United Camping Bastards

tooner

23 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Was Isak injury prone before we got him or is this just a bit of bad luck? £60m's a lot of fucking money if he has a habit of picking up knocks. ASM seems likes he's always going to be likely to pick up injuries, especially hamstrings they way he plays. 

no, doesn't seem that way - he managed 32+ games in each of his past three seasons in la liga. we seem to be getting loads of these muscle injuries, perhaps one of the costs of howe's intense pressing style

• Like 3

1 hour ago, thebrokendoll said:

well, i've finally thrown the towel in, right up till this morning i was hoping i'd get a call or a text from some poor fucker whose wife insisted he had to paint the render on walls of the house and he couldn't make the match so i could have his ticket, but it hasn't happened. :(

was happy to go out and buy a fire stick thing yesterday but all me efforts to find some criminal who could meet me demands to chip it or whatever you do immediately have failed. loathe to use dodgy streaming sites that could melt me laptop or phone so it's looking like bbc radio newcastle.

damn those cowards at hesgoal.

as for a prediction, i'm shite at them. heart says 1-3, wilson, bruno and almiron, head say we'll probably get beat, just because that's generally what happens there. either way, loving being this wrapped up in it all again after over a decade of ashley induced apathy.

howay the lads!   :)

Sent you a message mate incase you can't get fixed up

52 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

no, doesn't seem that way - he managed 32+ games in each of his past three seasons in la liga. we seem to be getting loads of these muscle injuries, perhaps one of the costs of howe's intense pressing style

Howe out! 😉 

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

Was Isak injury prone before we got him or is this just a bit of bad luck? £60m's a lot of fucking money if he has a habit of picking up knocks. ASM seems likes he's always going to be likely to pick up injuries, especially hamstrings they way he plays. 

Lucky Wilson is so reliable.

Sad Season 9 GIF by The Office

• Haha 2