Erik ten HAAG-kaloogies vs, Eddie's United Camping Bastards

tooner

3 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Im actually excited by Shelveys return. When he gets match sharp he gives us a different option. Very handy in games where teams sit back against us eg Bournemouth (h).

I was really looking forward to his involvement this season, I posted a lengthy article about his pre-season preparation which highlighted how he appreciated how being part of this project was such a great opportunity. No doubt the triggering of a contract extension figured heavily also, but the speed in which he has come back shows how well he is looking after himself currently.

Rafa Benitez, Shay Given, and some odious little fuckwit on the studio panel. It will be very interesting to hear what Rafa has to say.

Yeah , got to be dissapointing though as  Burn is a massive lumbering lump of a man - hardly a dynamic wing back. But , he's not made many mistakes and but I believe in the mantra of not changing the defense in a winning team.

6 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Don't think Howe fancies Matty T. he hasn't been in that great of form since coming back but hasn't had many games.

I like to think that he really likes Burn.

Took the dog to Chopwell Woods earlier. Turned up in the car park and all the LARPers were there getting ready. And then who do I spot but @Alex, @Howmanheymanand @Rentongetting in a spot of pre match LARPing.

Renton was telling them to "watch how fast I get combat-ready" then walking away from the group and spinning round with his fighting staff held aloft.

To be fair, the other two looked canny impressed. I think I heard HMHM say "Forsooth, Lord Renton, verily you do get combat ready canny fucking quick like". 

As I walked away Alex was spinning a staff around like the Star Wars Kid while Renton was helping HMHM get his mace out of the boot. 

Harmless enough, I suppose. Keeps them out of bother. 

• Haha 7

Side note but was funny - NBC are signing the no room for racism wall - Robbie Savage has a really valid and good rant and asks the other presenters to find a space and sign the wall.
They sign the wall, the camera zooms in - to see them sign right next to where some geezer has written "OMAR SMELLS" in block capitals.. Lol

Good omens lads, good omens.

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Took the dog to Chopwell Woods earlier. Turned up in the car park and all the LARPers were there getting ready. And then who do I spot but @Alex, @Howmanheymanand @Rentongetting in a spot of pre match LARPing.

Renton was telling them to "watch how fast I get combat-ready" then walking away from the group and spinning round with his fighting staff held aloft.

To be fair, the other two looked canny impressed. I think I heard HMHM say "Forsooth, Lord Renton, verily you do get combat ready canny fucking quick like". 

As I walked away Alex was spinning a staff around like the Star Wars Kid while Renton was helping HMHM get his mace out of the boot. 

Meme Reaction GIF

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

What happens in Chopwell Woods, stays in Chopwell Woods.

star wars kid tron guy GIF by South Park

Edited by Sonatine
  • Haha 3