Anthony Gordon Handsome Winger Man

Ayatollah Hermione

11 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Gallagher, Pickford and Maguire noticeably shitter than the rest of our team 

Gallagher is just getting in Rice’s way most of the time.  Even against Brazil the two DMs seems like overkill a tad. 

Honestly don’t think anyone but Southgate would persist with that 4-2-3-1 with the personnel England has. Maguire still getting starts and still getting exposed too. He shouldn’t even be making the squad. I know it’s ‘just a friendly’ but it could’ve been 3 or 4 - nil

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Alex said:

Maguire still getting starts and still getting exposed too. He shouldn’t even be making the squad. 

Apparently you're in the minority. 🙂 

I'm sure there are millions of people who think he should be in the England squad, and I'm just as sure that most of them don't support England ;)

• Haha 9

5 hours ago, Alex said:

Honestly don’t think anyone but Southgate would persist with that 4-2-3-1 with the personnel England has. Maguire still getting starts and still getting exposed too. He shouldn’t even be making the squad. I know it’s ‘just a friendly’ but it could’ve been 3 or 4 - nil

Just a friendly, but its Safegate.  Why not give Toney a decent amount of time to see what he offers?  Etc.  Same old.  Kane we know he's world class but gets long game time against wank like San Marino.  

Southgate said Chillwell had a great game. In the game ticker I read he was dogshit.

8 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Just a friendly, but its Safegate.  Why not give Toney a decent amount of time to see what he offers?  Etc.  Same old.  Kane we know he's world class but gets long game time against wank like San Marino.  

Southgate said Chillwell had a great game. In the game ticker I read he was dogshit.

Chilwell presumably gets in due to playing for Chelsea. I wasn’t sure what the plaudits for his performance were all about either. He just kept bombing on and leaving Maguire exposed, without creating anything of note in an attacking sense. 

• Like 2

Spotted at King's Cross by yours truly yesterday, with his missus and a kid in a pushchair. He needs to start living like a millionaire and getting a limo, not pissing about with trains. 

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Spotted at King's Cross by yours truly yesterday, with his missus and a kid in a pushchair. He needs to start living like a millionaire and getting a limo, not pissing about with trains. 

Don't try and let on you didn't take a picture of his woman's knockers. Come on, share the wealth.

She was in a big hoody and looked harassed to fuck trying to negotiate the pushchair through the station. Meanwhile, our boy was looking pristine and unruffled in a grey tracksuit, carrying a small rucksack. 

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

I was down there signing a record deal with a major label if you must know. 

Stock Aitken and Dennis Waterman? 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I was down there signing a record deal with a major label if you must know. 

J Jonah Jameson Laughing GIF

• Haha 3