Wor Eddie's Fuck The Draw Bastards v Eriks Schmoking the Pancake School Meal Wankers - AKA The League Cup Final + Gemmill Loves Excel

wykikitoon

right, then.....starting 11 time. the back 5 seems a forgone conclusion

--------------karius

tripper---schar---bottman---burn

the big question is: who starts up front - wilson or isak? 

and does ASM start, or does joelinton move back out left if willock is fit again?

I don't like Ten Hag very much. He is complaining about Newcastle's style saying that we lose a lot of effective playing time.

He already complained about the same thing last year in the match against Atleti in the Champions League (and it turned out that the data said in the end more real time was played in the Atleti matches than the MU ones).

A few years ago, when Getafe eliminated the Ajax that he coached in the Europa League, he also had a lot of criticism of Getafe's style of play due to the interruptions he made.

I don't like these types of coaches who believe that they do everything right and that the style of others is wrong.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

--------------karius

and does ASM start, or does joelinton move back out left if willock is fit again?

I really liked Saint Maximin in the last two games. A player with his characteristics and in shape should play, especially if Willock arrives with problems.

I would play with Saint Maximin on the left and Wilson on top.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

--------------karius

Gotta go with Wilson to start, imo. 

Personally I'd go with Willock and Joelinton. Don't think ASM has done anything wrong, but our best form was with a cohesive pressing unit up their end of the pitch and ASM doesn't slot in as neatly as Willock and/or Joelinton. 

Karius

Trippier Schar Botman Burn

Longstaff Bruno Joelinton

Almiron ----------- Willock

Wilson

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Diego21 said:

I really liked Saint Maximin in the last two games. A player with his characteristics and in shape should play, especially if Willock arrives with problems.

I would play with Saint Maximin on the left and Wilson on top.

i agree, i'd start maxi too after the liverpool game but i suspect eddie might revert to joelinton left wing and willock in the middle as they served us so well during the unbeaten run and it would make us a bit harder to break down. i also think he'll start wilson, despite isak looking in better form the past few weeks. however, if he does play the more conservative lineup, it gives us isak and asm off the bench, which are two good options to try to change the game. 

Edited by Dr Gloom
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Personally I'd go with Willock and Joelinton. Don't think ASM has done anything wrong, but our best form was with a cohesive pressing unit up their end of the pitch and ASM doesn't slot in as neatly as Willock and/or Joelinton. 

Karius

Wilson

flip willock for joe and i think that's the starting 11 

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

flip willock for joe and i think that's the starting 11 

I think you can alternate their positions/roles throughout the match. 

Then, like you say introduce ASM and Isak to take advantage of tired legs. Then Murphy, for the lols.

• Haha 1

I get the feeling we’re going to get at least initially “Eddie’s shithouse Mags” which probably means as Dave says possibly ASM & Isak on the bench. There’s about 3 positions up for grabs… 

Had a thought about Fraser…wonder if he’ll be invited to travel? Tbh he fuckin should be, because you can be sure that Anthony Gordon will be there poncing about with his Brookside 1987 haircut. If Fraser Isn’t there and Gordon is then I think it’s personal between Howe and “wee jock poo pong Mcplop” as he was known at school :cuppa: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

i really hope we smash these cunts 

This “ball in play time” …. It’s been introduced this season specifically for us hasn’t it? Can someone provide anything to contradict what this fuckin bald cloggie strap on is saying?… 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

42 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Karius

Wilson

Has Willock ever played on the left of our front 3? Not Eddie's style to chuck a curve ball like that in. Nailed on it will be Joelinton or ASM

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

This “ball in play time” …. It’s been introduced this season specifically for us hasn’t it? Can someone provide anything to contradict what this fuckin bald cloggie strap on is saying?… 

Ten Hag can ram this patter up his shit pipe.

On the plus side, it's wonderful to hear that we're getting on the Man United manager's tits. I hope we put an absolute "ball in play time" clinic on on Sunday for the mayonnaise chip dipping cunt. 

Edited by Gemmill
  • Haha 6

7 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Ten Hag can ram this patter up his shit pipe.

On the plus side, it's wonderful to hear that we're getting on the Man United manager's tits. I hope we put an absolute "ball in play time" clinic on on Sunday for the mayonnaise chip dipping cunt

i've seen them do it man, they fucking drown them in that shit 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

--------------karius

These are the worst travel directions ever. 

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Has Willock ever played on the left of our front 3? Not Eddie's style to chuck a curve ball like that in. Nailed on it will be Joelinton or ASM

Yeah. Quite a few times really. He and Joelinton trade positions through the game and Willock will pop up on the left wing while Joelinton's busying himself in the centre.