Wor Eddie's Fuck The Draw Bastards v Eriks Schmoking the Pancake School Meal Wankers - AKA The League Cup Final + Gemmill Loves Excel

wykikitoon

I'm tempted to start Maxi and "go for it" if we keep him as an impact sub, that means we're likely chasing the game and then we'll be fucked because we'll get nowt off the ref, but they will, more and more as time goes on.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

I haven't seen a thing of any TV build up of our game as I don't think I can take sky's patter, 'United' and the pundits. I'll have no telly if I stay in as my foot will go through it. Toon it is. :lol:

Good interviews with Burn, Longstaff and Trippier on YouTube and Adam P is knocking it out of the park with his daily videos from London.

2 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Good interviews with Burn, Longstaff and Trippier on YouTube and Adam P is knocking it out of the park with his daily videos from London.

have we had the hotel review yet?

wow, it's an underwhelming hotel room with a fridge and a bed and everything - nice one adam. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

I'm tempted to start Maxi and "go for it" if we keep him as an impact sub, that means we're likely chasing the game and then we'll be fucked because we'll get nowt off the ref, but they will, more and more as time goes on.

I dunno like. We went all out for it against Liverpool and fucked up badly, losing the game in 25 minutes. I think we can keep them at bay better by being a bit more circumspect and increase the tempo and get impact subs on second half. They should be more tired than us too which would point to this strategy. I'd treat this as an away match aginst a top side I think. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Renton said:

I dunno like. We went all out for it against Liverpool and fucked up badly, losing the game in 25 minutes. I think we can keep them at bay better by being a bit more circumspect and increase the tempo and get impact subs on second half. They should be more tired than us too which would point to this strategy. I'd treat this as an away match aginst a top side I think. 

We lost to Liverpool because of Pope's brain fart, they played two exceptional balls and finished them, Miggy earlier on didn't, 11 v 11 I would have fancied us coming back.

Death or Glory

• Like 2

Ok, decided to travel up to Newcastle tomorrow from Bournemouth and stay Sat and Sun night.

Thinking I'll watch it in the Three Bulls, Wonder Bar or Shearers.

I wont need tickets or anything will I???

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ackas said:

Ok, decided to travel up to Newcastle tomorrow from Bournemouth and stay Sat and Sun night.

Thinking I'll watch it in the Three Bulls, Wonder Bar or Shearers.

I wont need tickets or anything will I???

Shearers is ticket only, maybe Wonder Bar as well but I’d imagine Three Bulls is first come, first served

3 hours ago, Toonpack said:

I wasn't his biggest fan a few weeks ago but he has to start and with Bruno playing as well I'm hoping for good things

2 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

On 21/02/2023 at 14:43, ewerk said:

Black and white with black socks.

Hope resorting to stealing his exclusives from Toontastic’s finest investigative journalist.

• Haha 7