Wor Eddie's Fuck The Draw Bastards v Eriks Schmoking the Pancake School Meal Wankers - AKA The League Cup Final + Gemmill Loves Excel

wykikitoon

13 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Well played CT and daughters. Was it both of them fancied me, or just the one? I can't remember. 

It was the blind one 👍🏻

• Haha 8

1 minute ago, Christmas Tree said:

Just the oldest one :lol: 

Ive just shown her the post and she laughed and said “nope just me”.

I can remember you posting about her starting a new job (in a bank?) after leaving uni (I think) and now she’s mid-30s ffs. Looks like they both take after their mam too luckily ;) 

• Haha 4

30 minutes ago, Alex said:

I can remember you posting about her starting a new job (in a bank?) after leaving uni (I think) and now she’s mid-30s ffs. Looks like they both take after their mam too luckily ;) 

It’s honestly scary how quick the years fly by.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Dog walked, spicy beef brisket in the slow cooker and beer in the fridge. 

I'm away out to get some brioche buns in a bit. If nothing else, I intend to win the sandwich league cup today. 

Fucking ponce 

• Haha 6

Nice work @Christmas Tree  it was a bit emotional hearing you and your daughters speak in the context of the atmosphere there and the impending game. Hope you all have a great time and more importantly that we win.

• Like 4

As I was watching the earlier video in the tweet that Diego posted when local hero came on both my boys and my wife started humming the tune 🥰

• Like 1